Another "Im leaving for a while" thread

Tools    

Well just like last summer I will be going to Croatia tomorrow to visit my family and just for a vacation. Im gonna be gone for 3 weeks. Goodbye for now my Mofos

Arresting your development
Bring me back something.

Have fun mate.

Have a nice visit Taxi...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Enjoy! Don't do anything I wouldn't, that pretty much gives you free reign, cos I is CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Watch out for the big orange burney thing in the sky, it's been the downfall of many a pale skinned Scotsman!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
Well just like last summer I will be going to Croatia tomorrow to visit my family and just for a vacation. Im gonna be gone for 3 weeks. Goodbye for now my Mofos
carefull, the movie forums can be very attracive and hard to leave!

Cya later!!

Just thought i would say im back, I didnt have a digital camera so sorry no pictures .

and Adidasss I spent most of my time in Kukljica and Petercane but me and my brother rented a car and went around to a bunch of towns like Split, Primosten, Sibenik, Trogir, Biograd, Omis and alot others. Are any of those where you live?

nah mate, i told you where i live, some 70 kilometers up from where you were, you went down the coastline....by the way, great choices, beautifull cities...next time go for the islands; brac, hvar, korcula, vis....the most beautiful places on earth....

Yea i remember now that you told me. We were going to go nto islands but renting a car is expensive so we wanted to get all the use out of it that we could in the 2 days we had