- rauldc14
- Fabulous
- F. Inmate

Waiting on:
- Cole
- Pete
- LT

Can't make it:
- PW (, but he'll be in the money league again this year, at least)

And there are about six others who've played before who may or may not fit, depending on the other responses we get.
Petey better get his you know what in here.

A system of cells interlinked
Just a quick note that my team name has changed this year to Little Machines.

LT's in, too. That makes 11. One more and we'll have our quorum, but odds are still good we'll end up rolling with 14 again.

If anyone's on the fence about joining the league, this is the best chance for newcomers to make the cut since the league's first year.

He seemed fairly disillusioned with fantasy football last year, so I'd be surprised if he wanted to play again. But who knows, maybe a break brought the itch back.

I totally get the sentiment, though: football's pretty random, and it can be pretty annoying to build a great team and then lose on one bad week.

He seemed fairly disillusioned with fantasy football last year, so I'd be surprised if he wanted to play again. But who knows, maybe a break brought the itch back.

I totally get the sentiment, though: football's pretty random, and it can be pretty annoying to build a great team and then lose on one bad week.
It hurts to fail. 2 finals in a row I took it on the chin, and last year....lost by 1.32 points?! Now that was just mean.

Ive been rocking 4-6 leagues a season until this one. I really hope I draft well since this will be my only team. Really, really hope.

Okay, bumping this one more time before we start to settle on everything next week.

Also, a note: a couple of regulars in the money league can't make it this year, so there's a chance we won't have enough owners this year. If you're at all interested, PM me.

Should I contact Spudracer? Tater maintains his roster at least.

Im no Belichik fan but...

I've got Spud's info already, but the last couple of times I inquired he seemed pretty busy with other stuff. Up to you, but either way I'll be sending a message to the league as a whole on Monday. Everyone's being really lax about confirming involvement, even people who I'm 90% sure want to play again, so I'm gonna make it clear we really need a) a roll call and b) a couple additions if we wanna play again this year.

I've got Spud's info already, but the last couple of times I inquired he seemed pretty busy with other stuff. Up to you, but either way I'll be sending a message to the league as a whole on Monday. Everyone's being really lax about confirming involvement, even people who I'm 90% sure want to play again, so I'm gonna make it clear we really need a) a roll call and b) a couple additions if we wanna play again this year.

Hes been in the Jungle but now that its kaput he may reconsider, Ill message him.

He said if he doesnt get a promotion next week he'll be interested. So we'll know then.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, you've twisted my arm. I'll play.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I did my first mock last night, and went 6th in a 12 man draft. What grade would you all give this group?

QB Aaron Rodgers
WR Golden Tate
WR Kelvin Benjamin
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Doug Martin
TE Delanie Walker
Flex Emmanuel Sanders

Im looking at the first round draft picks, and almost half the people I dont know who they are. Doubt Id want to pick Todd Gurley over AP

1. Antonio Brown
2. OBJ
3. David Johnson
4. Todd Gurley
5. Julio Jones
6. Ezekiel Elliott
7. DeAndre Hopkins
8. Rob Gronkowski
9. Adrian Peterson
10. Lamar Miller
11. AJ Green
12. Dez Bryant

Okay, I think we're good on owners, with a full 14. I'll confirm in the next day or two.

We're tentatively looking at August 27th for the draft date. I'll start a thread soon. We have way less wiggle room than years past so there's a really good chance that's going to have to be the date no matter what, but we'll see. Hope it works for most owners.