Famous People You Get Compared To?

Tools    

You look like Red from that 70s show

I think TUS posted a thread awhile back of a site that determines what celeb you look like

Beyond psyched that Kiefer Sutherland is one of the celebrities I look like.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	309142_2425062ual27463250ccdw.JPG
Views:	2348
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	9637  

A few years back I would always hear Nicolas Cage. Now that I shave my head, I get Bruce Willis. When my wife is pissed, she says the kid in my avatar. I hate that!

Let's see who our friend Powderfinger looks like:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	309282_554131xd232x5a2caxfd0u.JPG
Views:	2312
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	9638  

Wierd. I look nothing like any of them. And Cheney has more hair and no beard.

Those things are never right anyway. I had one of those online things that said I look like Lennox Lewis with cornrows in his hair. Seeing as I'm bald and white, it's a bit odd really.

You guys got ugly people as your #1 lookalike, while I got the Helen of Troy.

That face thing is definitely not right... it reckons you're a Diane Kruger lookalike and when it looked at Powderfinger, there is no mention of Andy Garcia at all.

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
In terms of personality I seem to be getting compared to Tony Stark/Iron Man a lot since the release of all the films and in the same respect, RDJr at times too.

Somehow, of which I do not know, I remind some people of a Caucasian Samuel L. Jackson in personality respects.
Beats me.

I have heard before from people that I look like Lance Bass and he came up in my list.

Oscar

Highly negative, cynical and paranoid, or so I've been told, though I'm actually a happy person despite this. Maybe people more towards being a little bad have it bad as well; They can't stop thinking about all the dubious and devious things others might do, as themselves being their best reference.