85 Favorite Best Movies Scenes List

Tools    

64 Grab The Cat-----Lethal Weapon 3

Cant help but love the lethal weapon movies. Gibson and Glover were gold. 3 of their scenes including this scene will make the list. The buddy cop movies are really gone and dead after Rush Hour and Bad Boys which is too bad. But Lethal Weapon best buddy cop film ever.

63 Hagrid Arrives At The Dursleys Hideout-----Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone.

There just something magical about the first Harry Potter movie for me. All were made well but first 2 appeal most too me as a fan of magical stories with magic in the film.

59 Best Start Believing In Ghost Stories----Pirates Of The Caribbean C.O.T.B.P

I really loved this movie and it has some really great scenes in it. But The acting by Rush as Barbosa in this scene probably is my favorite scene.

54 Flying Bikes scene---E.T

One of the best films to inspire whats its like to be a kid and to inspire in that kid the sense of wonder of the imagination. Speilberg scared us in Jaws but he made us cry for a little alien in E.T

I don't really enjoy the Pirates movies, but that Ghost Story scene is definitely an unforgettable one!

51 Jim Meets Long John Silver-----Treasure Island

Loved these classic adventure stories as a kid where films were carried by great character actors. Im pretty sure Barbosa In Pirates Of The Carribean had to be inspired from Newtons performance as the pirate Long John Silver.