B-Movie HoF

Tools    

Adam and MovieGal !? come on join guys it's a fun HoF

Adam and MovieGal !? come on join guys it's a fun HoF
Im sure he was told not to let me join.. its ok... Derek.. I can share some of my sick demented b **** movies with you.... just ask and I will suggest...

Actually I sent you one last night!!

Where do you get these ideas? Nobody is worried about you nominating an extreme movie, because you would need to nominate a B movie. They're two different things.

Where do you get these ideas? Nobody is worried about you nominating an extreme movie, because you would need to nominate a B movie. They're two different things.
And there are a lot of B movies that are extreme horror.... I will send you a message of any film by a certain director is a B movie.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Or you just join the HoF, because people in here might have tastes just as sick or sicker than yours? You're not the only one like that lol. Join!

Or you just join the HoF, because people in here might have tastes just as sick or sicker than yours? You're not the only one like that lol. Join!
Nah, Im not going to join. I nominated the German film "Cannibal" (2006) for the Horror HOF... I got way to much **** over that...

Its ok... I even talked to another member about us doing one on a topic they and I enjoy. Its kind of up in the air now. I think another member would enjoy running it with me if I decide to mention it to them.

MG nobody is going to talk trash about your movie.... it's a fun HoF nothing too serious that's why I join it! Come on and join !

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Nah, Im not going to join. I nominated the German film "Cannibal" (2006) for the Horror HOF... I got way to much **** over that...

Its ok... I even talked to another member about us doing one on a topic they and I enjoy. Its kind of up in the air now. I think another member would enjoy running it with me if I decide to mention it to them.

If they couldn't deal with it, they shouldn't have joined a horror HOF. And if it's the Sci-Fi/Horror HoF, I already spoke my mind about that, mixing the genre's was a mistake. As one fan of brutal/****ed up/disgusting stuff to another, F*$k 'em.

I still regret bitching about Cannibal. Stupid on my part. If you were to join this HoF, MG, I would definitely not diss your nom.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
So we only have six noms and it doesn't look like we're getting anyone, is everyone cool with this being a small and fast HoF with only six of us? It would eliminate the amount of people who can't watch all the movies and allow more in depth conversations.