Survivor- Mofo Island

Tools    

I'm a twist. I played in the old MoFo Survivor game. I came in 4th. I've been brought back.

And I'm Sexy Chen from MoFo Big Brother.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
This is exciting. I have 11 islanders so far. I need 5 more and I'd like 9 more.

Anyone still can win the advantage, but Seanc has a good lead at three.

We can use this waiting time to talk a little about how the game will work. Firstly, tribal councils. After a team challenge we will go into tribal council mode. The winning team can pretty much relax and enjoy the win. The losing team will need to secure their alliances and decide on a vote. Voting will be done individually by pm. At the end of tribal council, you will know how many votes each of your tribe received, but I will not reveal who voted in what way. ( For the most part).

If you have an immunity idol, you may choose to hold on to it or you may play it. However, if you do not play it, all votes for you will be counted and you will go to Redemption Island. More on immunity idols later.

Voting is mandatory. All members of the losing tribe must vote. I may allow advance voting in some cases where a person wil be away for more than 24 hours. Let me know if you will not be on the forum for a day.

In tribal council mode, I will be interviewing the losing team. Answer how you want, but I expect a direct answer of some sort.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Godoggo Probst

I haven't watched much but I am pretty sure one rule is you have to play in your underwear.
Yes, that is a rule. Very unflattering underwear, in fact.

Jiraffe and Seanc are now neck and neck

Islanders

Seanc- Picked three times
JiraffeJustin- picked five times
TheUsualSuspect-Picked once
Rauldc14 - Picked twice
Nebbit
Cobpyth -picked once
Sexy Celebrity - picked twice
Skepsis
Miss Vicky
Sci-Fi Slob
Teeter_g
Frightened Inmate # 2
Bluedeed
Donniedarko
Daniel M

Do you still vote if you've been eliminated?
No. Once you are on Redemption Island you play only in those challenges specified for that island. If this were real, you guys wouldn't be able to hear or see each other. If you are the one to come back it may be before or after the merge and you may or may not come back to the same tribe.

Also while on Redemption Island you cannot possess an immunity idol.