Drive-inns

Tools    

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Nebbit, you're forgetting to close the quote with a closing bracket
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally posted by Mark

I have fond memories of going to the drive-in during my high school and college years
You've been gay that long?
You might see us floating by-i--i

Nebbit, you're forgetting to close the quote with a closing bracket
Can't stop being a teacher is that better.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
originally posted by nebbit
is that better.
Yes, better.

originally posted by Nexijunrodent
You've been gay that long?
Nexijunrodent, sorry I offended you and hurt your feelings by making light of your Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen obsession. I was just being funny. Most people in this forum don't take it so seriously.

Nexijunrodent, sorry I offended you and hurt your feelings by making light of your Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen obsession. I was just being funny. Most people in this forum don't take it so seriously.
look pal, i don't know if what you said can ever be forgiven alright.
just give me some space here, i'm still recovering.

Originally posted by Austruck

Don't worry about NR, Mark. I think he's a-funnin' you.

this is just bs, i dont even know where to begin with this. ******

nebbit, i enjoy you. but please don't refer to yourself as a rodent. poser

thats disgusting, beastiality doesn't interest me. if your looking for attention, try sexy celebrity. from what i gather he's into kinky people

MovieForums Extra
Back to the drive-in question........yes, there is still an active drive-in nearby in New Hamsphire. Here's a link. http://www.milforddrivein.com/mdi1.htm As a kid, my family would go to the "family" type drive-ins in the area. There must have been 6 or 7 and we would usually see a Disney flik. I haven't been in years.........I do have fond memories of my teenage years and going to the drive in. Ranked right up there with watching the submarine races on the boulevard by the river.

Originally Posted by nebbit
KINKY Me! you have found me out.
your avatar gave it away..........Nebbit......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Nikki
your avatar gave it away..........Nebbit......
I am looking for a new one that will show the real loving, funny, smart person I really am,

We have one here in Tucson, Az.
$5 per adult Kids 12 and under FREE!
It's the radio frequency kind.