Suspect's Worst Films Of All Time

→ in
Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When I first started posting here I made my top 100 films list, it caught on and now there are dozens of others. My list has changed since then, but I will post a new updated list some other time.

There are worse films out there, but these are the one I found to be really bad, either because it had so much potential or it just really really sucked.

I figured I would post a list of 100 films that suck beyond belief. You might like some of them, but I can't imagine ever watching them again. Here we go.

100. Nutty Professor II: The Klumps

A half baked attempt at trying to re-capture some comedy. This marked the beginning of Murphy's decline.

99. The Longest Yard

Adam Sandler hasn't had a funny film in years...chalk another one up for a failed so called comedy from Sandler.

98. Catwoman

When I first heard they were making a CATWOMAN film, I knew it would suck, but then I saw the picture of Halle Berry and nearly shot myself.

97. Big Momma's House

The sequel should be here because it's even worse, but I'm putting the original in it's place because it was a bad idea from the get go.

96. Jury Duty

The first of a few Pauly Shore films, how this guy had a following I will never know.

95. The One

This was suppose to up The Matrix and bring martial arts to another level, instead it was a hokey sci/fi blender.

94. The Brother's Grimm

This film is here because it had so many things going for it and so much potential. Everything was wasted, aside from costume and set designs this film was a bore.

93. The Mothman Prophecies

This film was neither scary nor thrilling. It had no characters to care for, nor did it entertain one bit.

92. Doom

A horrible third act only made this film worse. It was a slap in the face to fans of the game.

91. Evil Breed

This film was horrible acted, horrible written, horrible edited and horrible directed.

90. The Avengers

I don't remember this one that much, from what I do remember...hurt my brain.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Brilliant idea, mate. Only seen three so far, and yeah, they were all pretty average (being a Doom fan, I have to agree about the movie).

What'll be interesting to see if anyone else will attempt a "Bottom 100" list. I know I won't.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Wait a sec. You have something against women in leather?!? Or at least, leatherish crap?? C'mon now.

Lost in never never land
You need to watch Welcome to the Jungle, Overdrawn at the Memory Bank, and Alone in the Dark so you can add them to your collection of lousy films (which I agree with for the most part)
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

A system of cells interlinked
Just for the record, Lord Slaytan started the whole Top 100 thang...

Cool idea for this thread, though... Down the road we can say the MoFo Top Worst was started by Suspect...

Nice work TUS, I don't think I could ever do one of these. I have this thing for over the top bad films so I'm not sure I could be objective enough to attempt this, but I will certainly read yours and try not to get all worked up when you tap into the ones I like. You've already hit a couple of them.

89. Pauly Shore Is Dead

Even though it has numerous cameos throughout, it's half baked story and a failed attempt at humour makes this stinker really stand out.

88. Say It Isn't So

People in odd situations is funny...having your arm stuck up a cow's ass is not.

87. Bounce

Really bad chemistry brings this boring so called love film down even further then it had to be.

86. Blank Check

Even as a kid I found this film to be kinda dumb, looking back...he couldn't afford half those things.

85. Aliens VS Predator

Fans waited years and years for this showdown...and this is what we get? Take the humans out of the picture and maybe the film could have been good.

84. Bewitched

Not funny, not charming and no chemistry between Kidman and Ferrell.

83. Psycho (1998)

Why anyone would call this a remake is beyond me. A shot for shot copy is a bad choice, it never reaches any level of what the original had.

82. Alexander

Stone is hit or miss and he missed a big one here. Poor editing and acting lead this overly long drag feel even longer. Why does Stone need to constantly make my head hurt with films like this?

81. Collateral Damage

I always wonder what this film would have been like if September 11th never happened. This film suffered the most, massive edits hurt it and the age of Arnold made it even less believable.

80. City of Rott

I gave this film a chance, it looked really interesting. But it's flash like animation and repetitiveness hurt the film badly. One can only take an old men killing zombies so for long, it migt have worked better as a short.

Awesome idea. Looking forward to more.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

When I first started posting here I made my top 100 films list, it caught on and now there are dozens of others. My list has changed since then, but I will post a new updated list some other time.

There are worse films out there, but these are the one I found to be really bad, either because it had so much potential or it just really really sucked.

93. The Mothman Prophecies

This film was neither scary nor thrilling. It had no characters to care for, nor did it entertain one bit.

I'm working on my top 100 favorites and this one is on it

Were I to make one of these lists, Bewitched and Bounce would definitely be on it... but I've never even seen some of the others you've got listed...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

cool idea keep em coming

I'm so happy to see Alexander on the list. Although if it were mine that steaming pile would be top 3 easy.

I've tried to watch that 3 times and still haven't been able to finish it... which was very disappointing because I love 'historical' films...

Good job Sussy, keep them coming I am in total agreement so far

79. How High

Half Baked is a movie done right, How High is a movie done wrong.

78. Son in Law

Am I just picking on Pauly Shore, or do his films really suck? If anyone can find the humour in this, please let me know ASAP.

77. Scary Movie 2

I watched the first one with my parents when I was younger, so I didn't want to laugh at a lot of the jokes because then they would know that I "got it". I watched this one alone and didn't laugh at anything because nothing was funny.

76. Shooting Gallery

It ripped off Poolhall Junkies left right and centre. Not once did I believe Freddie Prinze Jr. in this film, is he suppose to be bad ass?

75. RV

My, how the mighty have fallen. What is Williams doing in kid films like this? I have no idea. He needs to re-examine his career choices and stay away from crap like this.

74. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

Can anyone even tell me why Jack Black had a role in this film? Also using an anagram to fool your enemy.....lame much? I can see why J.Lo didn't come back for the third.

73. IZO

Have you ever seen a movie that you think has deeper meaning, but you just don't get it? Whatever IZO was, it was pretentious, repetitive, and boring. I keep hoping for Miike to make a film that I love, but he has yet to do so.

72. Sleepaway Camp

Here is something weird...I enjoyed the second film...AND THIRD FILM, better then this one. Usually it goes the other way, but the inane ending and lack of creativity in the deaths, make this one a dead dud.

71. Gothika

Don't look for any logic in this film, cause they throw it out the window. Plot holes left right and centre and the one thing they had to do was scare us...they didn't even do that.

70. Urban Legend 2: Final Cut

Why does this film suck. One: Anyone can figure out the killer from the first time you see the person. Two: Aside from one thing did this film have any urban legends in it? Three: A fencing mask? really?

78. Son in Law

Am I just picking on Pauly Shore, or do his films really suck? If anyone can find the humour in this, please let me know ASAP.

77. Scary Movie 2

I watched the first one with my parents when I was younger, so I didn't want to laugh at a lot of the jokes because then they would know that I "got it". I watched this one alone and didn't laugh at anything because nothing was funny.

Ouch and Ouch, guilty pleasures sure, but still rather funny at times. Wayan's brothers comedy isn't for everyone that's for sure. I think part of the reason I enjoy them so much is simply because they take so many shots at so many mainstream movies. At times when watching the Scary movies they aren't funny but I often think that may be the point. I've said it once and I'll say it again I have bad taste so what do I know?

Ouch and Ouch, guilty pleasures sure, but still rather funny at times. Wayan's brothers comedy isn't for everyone that's for sure. I think part of the reason I enjoy them so much is simply because they take so many shots at so many mainstream movies. At times when watching the Scary movies they aren't funny but I often think that may be the point. I've said it once and I'll say it again I have bad taste so what do I know?

I have guilty pleassures just like the next guy, I'm sure mine would be on people's worst list....WATERWORLD anyone?