Most Memorable Trailers?

Tools    

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I thought I'd finally leap into starting a thread of my own... with something fairly easy;

What trailers do you consider to be the most memorable to you?

For example;
Independence Day - I just remember the first time I saw this one, and saw the White House, New York, AND Los Angeles being toasted

Jurassic Park
- Seeing the dinos all over the place... holy crap!

Troy - another holy crap! when they did the huge pull away of all "1,000 ships"

1-18-08 - or whatever its going to be called... like most everyone else watching Transformers this summer, I said to myself, "what the hell was THAT!?"

Spiderman - specifically the early teaser one with the World Trade Center towers

You get the idea... There are lots of others out there... of course, it doesn't have to be memorable in a good way to make it on this list, just that you remember having a big reaction when you saw it...

I really liked Bee Movie's teaser
. The live action verison, haha. That fooled so many people. A lot thought thats how the movie was actually going to bee.

The Matrix trailer was a memorable trailer to an even more memorable film. I remember thinking that it looked like a better man's Johnny Munomic or how ever you spell it.

I also think so that matrix trailer was memorable ,but in the case of TV serial there is too many serials are base on same topic no new topic in TV serial, so the viewer are get bored , they want some changed flavour .
I watch a new serial at star world i.e. desperate housewives … This is very interesting searial I love watching it never miss. it comes on every Sunday at 9 P.m

Ya namita is right; there is no charm in TV Serials now days, they have same topic. But you are talking about desperate housewives serial at star plus..... When it comes????

I am half agony, half hope.
I love loud, colorful trailers. So of course, I have Moulin Rouge and Phantom of the Opera trailers downloaded on my computer for viewing when the mood hits. Those are my favorites.

Trailers are my favorite part of the movie theatre experience. I always get there early enough to see them.

Johann von Goethe

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I love loud, colorful trailers. So of course, I have Moulin Rouge and Phantom of the Opera trailers downloaded on my computer for viewing when the mood hits. Those are my favorites.

Trailers are my favorite part of the movie theatre experience. I always get there early enough to see them.
I've always liked getting to the theater in time for the trailers too. I hate it when the people I'm with say something about being late, but then saying ...yeah, but you know they will be running all sorts of trailers, so we won't miss anything...
I want to yell out ummm yeah we will!!

Of course there are those trailers that you find out, after having seen the whole movie, are really showing the only good parts in the entire thing...

Beware The Probe!
I agree with the ID4, JP & Spidey's twin towers trailers mentioned above. Pretty memorable.

Also the T2 trailer when we see the liquid metal Terminater for the first time and I remember The Phantom Menace trailer making my eyes pop out and mutter "Woah!" when I first saw Darth Maul's double-bladed light saber.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other good ones.

Spider-Man 2 with the "Spider-Man no more" car wheel grazing Pete's hair and Spidey 3 with the "Could this be the end of Spider-Man?" evil pete throw goblinbomb-nessness.

Transformers was freakin awesome. Cloverfield is a little too wtfffwft? to be unreal. (Still awesome tho)

Certifiably troglodytic.
-It's Alive freaked me out as a kid.
-The Matrix is unforgettably etched in my mind (never saw a bullet do that before).
-Untitled JJAbrams Project/Cloverfield is one of the most hyped in recent history, but it's losing some steam it seems. We'll see if it (or the film) garners memorability soon I guess.

When I wax nostalgic, I like trying to remember which movies certain trailers were paired up with. Anyone know of any sites that depict this information?

I like the 300 trailer, that was well made with awesome music and still makes me watch the movie again. LotR the two towers (Requiem for a tower) was pretty awesome again because the music is amazing... just love that music, those are the two that come to mind now. and on a side note, don't quote me but i think the untitles J.J. Abrams movie is officially called cloverfield now

I loved the Miami Vice trailer where the sound of the guns being loaded was in sync with the linkin park song. didn't love the movie though . . .

The Most Memorable Trailer for me is the Star Wars Trilogy Great movie!

Certifiably troglodytic.
Chronicles of Narnia....notable at least for me during it's trailer run in Star Wars' Revenge of the Sith release as the audience broke into applause for the trailer after it played. But, of course, given the kind of audience and what was playing, they might have applauded watching a rotifer swim for three minutes (or more).