Colin Farrell

Tools    

oh dear, i must confess...he made no impression on me in Minority Report, only half of an impression in Phone Booth, and although he was great as Bullseye in Daredevil, i didn't realise it was the same actor as in the other two movies

i "noticed" him once and for all on the cover of a gossip magazine pictured with Britaney Sluto Spears..and finally googled him and figured out who he was (i too am sometimes a tool!!)

so i watched Minority Report and Daredevil again paying closer attention to him this time, and i'll be damned if he ain't a good little actor

this from imDb: upcoming movies:

Alexander (2004) (pre-production) .... Alexander the Great
Home at the End of the World, A (2003) (filming)
Intermission (2003) (filming) .... Lehiff
S.W.A.T. (2003) (post-production) .... Jim Street

i'll defiantely be keeping a closer watch on this one
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	colin farrell in swat.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1118  

Hi
At the moment he's one of my favorite actors that is getting involved in many productions, I loved all his roles and I can't wait for S.W.A.T. this summer

TIGERLAND is still his best film by loads. It is also worth watching THE WAR ZONE again just to catch his small but important role.

Didn't like him in DAREDEVIL at all but he did steal the MINORITY REPORT right out from undre Tom Cruise's nose. Every scene they were in together really showed just how boringan actor Cruise is.

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally posted by Deckard
TIGERLAND is still his best film by loads.
Kong would say that Minority Report is his best film, but Tigerland is his best performance.

He became the new "It Boy" for 2002/3... he popped up everywhere. Tigerland = he was good. Hart's War = eh. Minority Report = pretty darn good. Phone Booth = pretty good. Daredevil = okay... i am really sick of him though. Tooo many movies in tooo short of time.

I haven’t seen all the movies Farrell has been in yet but I did like him in Minority Report and Phone Booth… I’m curious to see how well he does in Alexander though…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I like him, i just hope he doesn't let the fame get to his head too much, or he might become the next Edward Norton.

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally posted by Roswell
I like him, i just hope he doesn't let the fame get to his head too much, or he might become the next Edward Norton.
What's wrong with Ed Norton?

Brad Pitt (who recently started pre-production in The MoFo Movie as Sexy Celebrity) is the one who lets fame and celebrity status go to his head. But like I care.

Colin Farrell is one of the most beautiful actors ever to come around, but he is not going to stick around for long....

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally posted by Roswell
Believe me if he does let fame get to him, he deserves it!

I remember him when he was starring in "Ballykissangel" (TV show) as a priest. But in a recent interview he said that he was angry with the movies that he's made so far because he wasn't good enough. Also, when Al Pacino says that you'll turn into one of the best new actors you accept the praise.