Happy birthday Austruck and Holden Pike

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yikes! It's over a week later and I JUST FOUND THIS THREAD!
GEEZ. I'm a total putz.

Thanks, Slay, for mentioning it to me or I'd never have seen it.

THANKS, GUYS! And Happy belated to you too, Olden -- I mean, Holden. (Freudian slip, sorry....)

As for birthdays: Life just keeps getting better (except for the getting OLDER part). I'm really starting to enjoy coming here more often. Thanks to all of you for bein' so nice to my offspring here. (Ain't they great?)

R3...I don't *really* proofread online stuff as a rule -- although I try and try and TRY to get Yoda to let me proofread his articles and reviews before he posts them. (Let's all nag him to send me stuff to proof first, okay?)

Again, gang, THANKS! This thread really made me smile.

Linda the Low-Maintenance

The Adventure Starts Here!
Happy birthday to you both. Congrats.
Hope you both get lots of oral sex from your loved ones.
SB, how am I supposed to respond to THAT? Do you want my kids to end up in therapy for the rest of their natural lives?

(Oh, and let's keep that "loved one" singular, okay? Just to keep the therapy level down.)

(But thanks anyway!)

Well my belated congratulations to you both, Holden to you for just knowing everything there is to know about movies and then just a little bit more, the boards own man of mystery, and to Linda, to many more years to come, of laughter and happiness, to both of you my best wishes and may this birthday not be your last or your second to last.