Not for the faint hearted...i need advice

Tools    

Naisy........

we luv ya.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

" No matter how bad things are, there's always someone worse off than you"
I dont suffer from depression so I dont know what people who are affected go through, but these are words that have helped me out at times when Im down. I just wanted to share these words.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I don't really think there can be any one answer to this guys, everybody's different circumstances prove that.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Spread the love.

My life isn't written very well.
If anyone, ANYONE in this forum feels that their life is no longer worth living, or has become so depressed that they feel there are no more options for them in life, I want you to PM me. I will promptly respond with my phone number and you may call me anytime. I AM VERY SERIOUS!! Alot of you have become my friends here, and I have grown to love each and every one of you. If you can't accept that a complete stranger can love and care for you then at least give me the chance to introduce myself so that I am no longer one.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Yeh and if anyone wants to have a chat with me by PM, do so. I am as friendly as a mouse fighting for the clouds, I do not joke.

I am having a nervous breakdance
For Naisy, DD and others that feel lost...

"Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

Remember when you were young,
you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes,
like black holes in the sky.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom,
blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter,
come on you stranger,
you legend,
you martyr,
and shine!

You reached for the secret too soon,
you cried for the moon.
Threatened by shadows at night,
and exposed in the light.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,
rode on the steel breeze.
Come on you raver,
you seer of visions,
come on you painter,
you piper,
you prisoner,
and shine!

(R. Waters)

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally posted by r3port3r66
If anyone, ANYONE in this forum feels that their life is no longer worth living, or has become so depressed that they feel there are no more options for them in life, I want you to PM me. I will promptly respond with my phone number and you may call me anytime. I AM VERY SERIOUS!! Alot of you have become my friends here, and I have grown to love each and every one of you. If you can't accept that a complete stranger can love and care for you then at least give me the chance to introduce myself so that I am no longer one.
It seem's that a few of us feel like you thank god. I agree a complete stranger can love and care. Cheers for being a nice person.

hmmm, it appears a mouse who fights for the clouds means nothing to some, but to others it makes them take that one step further. reach into the unknown my friend, and you shall seek cake.

[quote]Originally posted by MinionTV
hmmm, it appears a mouse who fights for the clouds means nothing to some, but to others it makes them take that one step further. reach into the unknown my friend, and you shall seek cake. [/QUOTE

Hey I thought that I was the only mouse around here, why haven't I seen you before and you seem like a nice person also or should I say mouse, squeak, squeak

Originally posted by nebbit

I am glad that you failed at suicide although I really don't like to rate suicide as success or failure, I am glad you are still alive.
Thank you, you are right about the success and failure comment, very right.

You are a wise person for one so young and seen and experienced enough hurtful things for anyone.
Everyone keeps calling me wise but not once have i ever believed it, this is one of those times.

Hope life is good for you as we all deserve a good life unconditionally. [/b][/quote]

Originally posted by Nikki
Naisy........

we luv ya.........
Thanks Nikster, love ya too girl

Originally posted by frutkake
" No matter how bad things are, there's always someone worse off than you"
I dont suffer from depression so I dont know what people who are affected go through, but these are words that have helped me out at times when Im down. I just wanted to share these words.
Good for you! I Hope you never have to experience depression or anything like it, but when your going through depression sometimes you will acknowledge that their is someone worse off but that normally wouldnt matter for the pain your feeling then, but like i said good on you for not falling into the pit.

Originally posted by MinionTV
I don't really think there can be any one answer to this guys, everybody's different circumstances prove that.
True words, but noone is beyond help, never believe that, no matter what the cirmcumstances.