give me your opinion on 300

→ in
Tools    

300 is somehow has a historical concept, and this movie not only entertaining but somehow informative..

A system of cells interlinked
Informative? How so?

What I love in the film is its cinematography. I am really fascinated.

Loved it.like somebody said theres no depth to it,but i was mesmerized none the less.one of my favorite films of recent years.

I really found this movie awesome,. Great warriors where we can see the real meaning of braveness,. They fought till there last breath

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I certainly don't understand the hatred for 300 and the love for Sin City. I mean, I like Sin City better, but my wife likes the 300 Naked Men movie much better.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I certainly don't understand the hatred for 300 and the love for Sin City. I mean, I like Sin City better, but my wife likes the 300 Naked Men movie much better.
I'm pretty even handed about it - I hate them both.

Cue: Neg Rep from someone...

In my opinion it is a good movie but I think they over used the CGI effect....

Fighting scene was very entertaining.,

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I fell asleep in it. I hated it! Was expecting so much more

North American Scum!
fight scenes were amazing and i loved the quotes...but the plot...ugh...couldn't stand it

and the worst part: listening to every single one of my male friends go on and on and on and on and on about how it was possibly the best movie ever...7/10 at best

I fell asleep in it. I hated it! Was expecting so much more
that's funny!...but how in the world do you know if you liked it or not if you slept through it?...you didn't see it!...haha....it's all good....to each his own for sure

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
that's funny!...but how in the world do you know if you liked it or not if you slept through it?...you didn't see it!...haha....it's all good....to each his own for sure

From what I saw, crap! All I can remember was catch-phrases the trailer (which was KICK ASS) is the only thing good about this movie

you fell asleep and you don't probably watch the whole movie.,

perfect in the image,but story is too simple
Yeah, I like the CGI thing here, and the battle scenes are great.