Meet the Spartans

Tools    

This movie was terrible, but I will admit that there were about 2 or 3 parts that were funny.

Wanna see something funnier. Coming to DVD in the Spring of 2008 is 305. Check out the original short film based on the upcoming film.
nope. but Here is the ImDb page

and Jrs.... you didn't ansewer his question
thanks guys..anyway the 305 was funny..thanks for the vid..

This movie rank 1st on the box office within the day of it's release beating Rambo 4 at 2nd place.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I still can't belive how big Cloverfield dropped

my video review for this amazing film
first of all, that's not a review, and second of all, that was just stupid, but I am not going to -rep because you used sarcasam, which indicates some sort of intelligence

This movie was terrible, but I will admit that there were about 2 or 3 parts that were funny.
Would do you much prefer watching between this two THE EPIC MOVIE or MEET THE SPARTANS?

first of all, that's not a review, and second of all, that was just stupid, but I am not going to -rep because you used sarcasam, which indicates some sort of intelligence
You have to be older to understand.

This movie rank 1st on the box office within the day of it's release beating Rambo 4 at 2nd place.
can't believe that they beat Rambo 4...

I guess you are a die-hard Rambo fan, eh?

You have to be older to understand.
so that wasn;t sarcasam? then holy crap!

Lennon none of your posts make any sense.
ok, let me explain this nice and slow for ya.

I
thought
you
were
using
sarcasm
but
after
you
posted
I
guess
you
weren't

anyway, that youtube video wasn't a review and made no sense, I believe most people would back me up, and don't say I need to be older to understand it. thanks for the -rep anyway and honestly I have -16 reps, and about 14 are from you.