'im going to go across the street and get you some orange sherbert.'
'all for sh!ts and giggles'

and for some reason

'lions and tigers and bears, oh my!'

I'm not old, you're just 12.
"I can't know that!" - Serenity
"I just filled the cup." - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
"Are you prejudiced?" - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
"Don't take any guff from these f***ing swine!" - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"there's someting about blasting the s@#$ out of a razorback that brightens up me whole day" Razorback

Just a girl who loves movies
"That's all" .. saw the Devil Wears Prada and loved the way Miranda was saying this

fry
Fry The Movie Freak
"You gotta be sh!tty me Robbie" - The Wedding Singer

"What the Hell was that all about?" - Black Sheep

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man, take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have" - Unforgiven

"Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying" - The Shawshank Redemption

"Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering is the path to the darkside..." - Star Wars: Episode I

(when answering the phone): "This is Cush" - Jerry Maguire

I am going to punch you in the ovary right in the baby maker
Anchor Man

Dorthy Mantooth is a saint

You are the apple of my eye anyways
A history of the world pt one

"GRUMISS"

I just know they're coming to kill me.
More or less lines from A Christmas Story, such as "What's a football?" to jokingly show I have no grip on sports.

Welcome to the human race...
I quote a wide variety of movies on a regular basis - if I had to pick one, it's Scarface.

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Correctamundo!!!!

Thank You for playing-from Dead Poet Society(Whenever a student gives a smartass answer to a math question I use it.)

Yes pleish (Borat voice)
Never get out of the boat (should have been in Apocalpse Now )

"Illuminate... Deluminate" Demolition Man

"What's with you and the f*ckin sandwiches" Bad Santa

"Not the fat little sausage fingers" Bad Santa

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
1. ''if u cannot say anything nice, come sit by me.''---in steel magnolias but i just found out that teddy roosevelt's daughter had this on a pillow.

"Excellent" - in my best/worst Mr. Burns voice

"Let me face the peril!" - MP & THG

"INCONCEIVABLE!" - Princess Bride

"You did not just shoot that green Sh*t at me!" - Independence Day

"Ya, and monkeys might fly outta my butt!" - Wayne's World

"Excuse me Russell, but I believe I requested the hand job" - Wayne's World

Those are just a few that came to mind. I'm sure I am much worse than that

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

You're gonna need a bigger boat. ~ Jaws

Although, considering I'm crazy enough to live somewhere below sea level, it gets changed to We're gonna need a bigger boat a lot...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Duh!
As if!
Hello?!
Whatever!

- From the romantic comedy film Clueless.

I know I'm not the only one who does this. Usually, it's with comedies. If I step outside on a hot day with someone, it's even money that one of us will look at the other and say "Milk was a bad choice!"

Sometimes, it's out of nowhere. Last week I was sitting at a poker game and started the "I still don't know to this day what those two Italian ladies were signing about" monologue from The Shawshank Redemption for no apparent reason.

It goes to ridiculous lengths at times; if, at one of said poker games, someone uses the phrase "chillin' out" for any reason, there's approximately a 95% chance someone will continue with the second-half of the theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, at which point two or three others will join in, and it won't stop -- literally -- until they've gone all the way through.

So, what memorable lines, from movies or TV, do you find yourself using in day-to-day life on a daily basis? Have you ever quoted a movie without explanation and had someone not recognize it? Did you explain it to them, or just move on?
I can't think of any movie--or other--line that I use daily or even weekly. The conversations I have just aren't that predictable, although my youngest brother did get in a habit of talking about "cowboying up;" not sure what he meant, but I suspect he got it from some movie.

However, a second brother--between me and my youngest brother in age--was once in Billy Bob's, a Dallas honky tonk that attracts tourist like Gilly's used to do here in Houston, when a fella came up and said there was a gal in their group visiting from up north who wanted to meet a cowboy and would my brother (who certainly looked the part) oblige? So he goes over, and this gal says, "Are you a real cowboy?" My brother said later, "I'd been waiting for years for someone to feed me that straight line!" So he pushes back his Resistol, leans back on the bar, and says, "Well that depends on what you think a real cowboy is!" (The meeting scene, as near as I can remember, between Debra Winger and John Travolta in Urban Cowboy).

Me, I'm more apt to quote country songs. So my reply would have been, "Don't call him a cowboy until you see him ride."