Movie everyone HATES

Tools    

Omigawd. Everyone I know loved this movie, but I completely hate it.

Pay It Forward.

One word. EW!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Rock24cb
Solaris, What a piece of crap movie. Boring to the max. I fell asleep five times in that movie.
Nope. Wrong anawer. Solaris not only good, it's a GREAT cerebral sci-fi. Yes, the film is slowly paced, etc., but slow doesn't mean bad, IMO. Anyway, many people like this film, so I doubt it qualifies as a film everyone hates.

Everyone seems to hate The Phantom Menace, but it's one of my all-time favs.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by aelmeox
The batman with george clooney in it! GRRR!
I enjoyed the Batman with George Clooney in it! It's very much in the spirit of the campy Adam West version of Batman, and it's enjoyable on a so bad it's good level.

(the fact that it's mere existance angers the hardcore Batman fans that think there should be nothing fun about the character in any way also adds to my enjoyment of said film.)

Originally Posted by bamboo
Everyone seems to hate The Phantom Menace, but it's one of my all-time favs.
That movie seemed to play too much into the hands of pre teens. Extremely immature for 25+ folks who were anticipating it for the longest time back in '99. It's like Lucas continued off where he left Episode 6 and personally, it would have been nice to see him take the "Empire Stikes Back" route.

suspect zero
snakes on a plane

Originally Posted by nebbit
It is the worst movie ever but i love it now that is an outfit

I knew Borat stole something for his movie, I see what it was now, that thief!!

One movie I have seen that everyone hates is From Dusk Til Dawn. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY RENTING THIS MOVIE!!!!!

From Dusk Till Dawn is campy, R-rated fun. Your assertion that "everyone" hates it is way, way off the mark.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm going to have to get therapy to get that Borat image outta my head. {shudder}

I can see the big problems with The Phantom Menace. Folks like me (ummm ... more like 40-ish), who came into their own with the first three installments (episodes 4-6) really wanted more of the same, and frankly, it just wasn't quite that. Cutesy kid. Supposedly cutesy CGI reptilian-type sidekick. Pleh. Double-pleh.

No one was going to top sidekicks like R2D2 and C3PO and Chewie. And yet, Lucas felt he had to try for some inane reason. Dumb dumb dumb.

At least Neeson and McGregor saved it. And the upgraded Yoda.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm going to have to agree with those saying A. I., it's just too weird of a movie to keep on for so long. It's not so much a terrible movie, but there's just too many parts to it that drag on for a utterly painful amount of time.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, good movie till it took a nosedive ... right around when the minisub thing took a nosedive. I can remember seeing it with Yoda in the theater, and I think we *both* turned to each other and said something about how shocked we were it wasn't over YET.

The reaction was this sort of, "No -- STILL?"

I'll put in my .02 and say "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka!" Wow what terribly boring movie.

My Yahoo! Movies page.

My Yahoo! Launch radio station.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
X Men 3 was a bit crap. But worst movie of all time goes to Tomcats

everryone hates The blair Witch Project.. but i like it

-The Breakfast Club

fry
Fry The Movie Freak
Love Amanda Bynes (she is smoking hot), but "She's The Man" was worse than "Dude, where's My Car"

I would rather swallow a glass full of thumb tacks than watch that movie again!!

GAG

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Ultraviolet was horrible