Celebrity crushes

Tools    

Amy Adams

The obsession is super strong with this one

Katrina Law, who's been on the Spartacus Starz series, Arrow, NCIS et al. I not only met her at a convention, but I also got my picture taken with her. I was a blushing, grinning nervous wreck.

The obsession is super strong and is never ending with this one

Samantha Mathis in Broken arrow, she s super attractive with red hair, she never looked better

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

My first celebrity crush...Diane Franklin, after seeing her in The Last American Virgin. I had the pleasure of finally talking to her in 2018 when she was promoting "The Amityville Murders". She was so much fun to talk to and even did part of the interview in a French accent because I had told her how much I also love "Better Off Dead"

Diane today

I don't want to wade through 27 pages so I don't know if she's been mentioned. Alia Shawkat.

My first celebrity crush...Diane Franklin, after seeing her in The Last American Virgin. I had the pleasure of finally talking to her in 2018 when she was promoting "The Amityville Murders". She was so much fun to talk to and even did part of the interview in a French accent because I had told her how much I also love "Better Off Dead"

Diane today

She looks amazing...she's aged very gracefully.