TV Shows that you like to see a film...

Tools    

No offence but, not really.

How 'bout a NC-17 rated Lexx?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Charmed! With Rose, Holly and All the rest. Wait, who am I missing?

Alyssa Millano! 'wolf'

There should be a return appearance of Shannon Doherty as 'The Gohost of Prew'...or something else, Projected from the dead!

There are two Daria movies already... Not that they've been shown on the bigscreen (to my knowledge). But they are Is it College Yet? and Is It Fall Yet?

Bug Planet Proximus
Johnny Bravo
or any other decent cartoon series
does anyone here want a sitcom to become a movie?
i dont but would like to know what your choices would be.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Or they should DEFINATLY make a film of "Buffy" (MEGA DIE HARD BUFFY FAN HERE ) Not like the original that the series was based on. Like a new one starting now! Each series just gets better and better....
they could still make an angel and buffy set in l.a. That would be kick ass

A system of cells interlinked
I have to chime in my support for A Buffy/Angel movie. Illyria is one of the coolest TV characters ever created, and she was only around for a few episodes before the show went off. If they could merge the slightly more adult themes (hey I said slightly, I like the kid in me too!) from Angel, and the chemistry of the Buffy cast, I would be psyched! Take focus off of Spike (Monkeypunch will attack for this), and get centered on the main peeps again.

Although, I can't stand the scenes with Angel and Buffy, they make me sick while on screen together, even though I like both characters. They also have a vaccuum in the cordy/Anya(R.I.P) slot of the crew, and most of the comedy I liked came from that angle.

Thery foreshadowed Gunn's demise in the finale, and I wouldn't miss him much I guess.

Hopefully they could capture the Magic of two of the best (IMHO) programs on TV ever.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by jrs
N.Y.P.D. Blue
Sliders

Both would be cool...don't you think?
I haven't seen sliders for over 5 years. I'd love a film, but I'd love a DVD of the series even more.
One program I'd love to see as a film would be Thunderbirds. I know there's one that's being released soon, but I hate it already. Surely they could have come up with something better than a "Boy proves himself to be a man" film?

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
I haven't seen "Sliders" for over 5 years. I'd love a film, but I'd love a DVD of the series even more.

Seasons one and two (together) R1 release date, August 3rd, 2004.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm not old, you're just 12.
[quote=Sedai]I have to chime in my support for A Buffy/Angel movie. Illyria is one of the coolest TV characters ever created, and she was only around for a few episodes before the show went off. If they could merge the slightly more adult themes (hey I said slightly, I like the kid in me too!) from Angel, and the chemistry of the Buffy cast, I would be psyched! Take focus off of Spike (Monkeypunch will attack for this), and get centered on the main peeps again.
[quote]

Hey, found out that Joss Whedon and co are planning four Buffy TV movies, each one focusing on a different character and all of them being connected in storylines. James Marsters is the only one signed as of this moment, so one of them is clearly about Spike (Yeah! woo hoo!) but Willow and Giles are two other names being tossed around. (I hope that Faith will be the fourth...) This was all on aintitcoolnews recently! I, for one, am psyched.

Oh, and the TV show I wanna see turned into a movie is already being filmed now! Firefly is coming to theaters NEXT YEAR in a film called "Serenity," the first in a possible trilogy wrapping up that whole first series and maybe launching a second tv series! YESSSSS!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Simpsons movie rumors are around the Internet and this would be real cool if it would be made

Originally Posted by Cybernage
Simpsons. it would just be plain wierd, but people would still pay to se it.
I definetly would! It would be an encore to their EXTREMELY LONG run.
They can blow off the cobwebs from the creativity of the writers although it can never achieve its full potential without Phil Hartman.

I'm still waiting for the second South Park movie!

[quote=Monkeypunch][quote=Sedai]I have to chime in my support for A Buffy/Angel movie. Illyria is one of the coolest TV characters ever created, and she was only around for a few episodes before the show went off. If they could merge the slightly more adult themes (hey I said slightly, I like the kid in me too!) from Angel, and the chemistry of the Buffy cast, I would be psyched! Take focus off of Spike (Monkeypunch will attack for this), and get centered on the main peeps again.

Hey, found out that Joss Whedon and co are planning four Buffy TV movies, each one focusing on a different character and all of them being connected in storylines. James Marsters is the only one signed as of this moment, so one of them is clearly about Spike (Yeah! woo hoo!) but Willow and Giles are two other names being tossed around. (I hope that Faith will be the fourth...) This was all on aintitcoolnews recently! I, for one, am psyched.

Oh, and the TV show I wanna see turned into a movie is already being filmed now! Firefly is coming to theaters NEXT YEAR in a film called "Serenity," the first in a possible trilogy wrapping up that whole first series and maybe launching a second tv series! YESSSSS!
I am soooo freaking excited about Serenity, I absolutely love Firefly. One of my favourite shows!
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

**** ME! I'M ALL OUTTA ENEMIES!!
Seinfeld, The Sopranos