16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

talk about what you think is in the next fvj 2 movie or something like that

.Im officially unactivating myself.

Originally Posted by Jason's Keeper
.Im officially unactivating myself.

I also made my avatar, i make animations and shyt.

thats nice

Just out of interest, who would like to see Bruce Campbell appear in FvJ2, not as Ash, just playing a lead role of any description. After Spiderman 2 im not sure if Ash is still alive, in a perfect world i'd love to see him in FvJ2 but i think Bruce would rock

did Bruce Campbell have a roll/cameo in that, i didn't notice

Yeah he was the 'snooty usher' who wouldnt allow Peter Parker into the theatre, looking quite old but still on top form lol, made the film worth while, similarly he was in Spiderman 1 as The Wrestling Ring announcer, ironically this role prevented him from playing Dr Connors in Spiderman 2 and therefor The Lizard in Raimis proposed sequel as Raimi didnt want The Lizard to seem secondary and fans would recognize Bruce from both roles

so what if they recognized him, everyone knows bruce campbell, they wouldn't care, sometimes i think that people just make really bad decisions

oh, and... POST # 200 baby

yeah totally, i didnt even realise the wrestling ring announcer was him, Raimi should go all like commando after Bruce gives him a slap and they make their own bad ass spiderman 3 where Bruce plays Spidey and plays the bad guy. Then spidey goes into a cabin and these little spideys jump in him and then a BAD spidey comes out his shoulder, played by Bruce. And he'd be all like yo dawg, you messin with my jive and instead of webs he'd have a BOOMstick and then shoot bad spidey in the face and then Bad Spidey would kidnap his woman after a hoe-down and then spidey would get all the villagers on his side for a big war when they come for the book of the dead, but win the war when Henry the Reds men come to the rescue.........

**** ME! I'M ALL OUTTA ENEMIES!!
I want Micheal to win. I think he would be able to beat Ash and PInhead. all he has to do is pull a pin outta Pinhead's head and stab him wid it. Ash would get taken kare of quickly, a stab here a stab der, hes down. Now freddy i think would be more of a challenge but what he could do is slit freddys throat and den chop his handz off and stab him repeatedly wid his klaws. Jason him and Micheal? fightin? i would ahve to say Micheal cause he juss seemz like he could take nethin. he could stab Jasons eyes and den vut his head off wid his machete and hez done. now throw in Leatherface u get a good match but Leatherface would slug it out wid Micheal for long and it would be a draw cause Leatherface is a p***y

there will be repricussions for that, yes i would want michael to win, but would he truly, possibly, although Pinhead has the best chance, Ash and Leatherface are both mortal, and, Imho (i'm not saying as a fact, just my opinion, so don't start another flame war), that they wouldn't last, but conceivably, they both would get in a few good hits with the chainsaws, and that would make all the difference, but pinheads biggest interest is in torturing people, not killing them for the sake of death, so it was stupid of me to put him on the poll, something i continually regret, however, his powers give him an edge if he got pissed enough to really use them,

but him excluded, it would come down to Michael, Freddy, and Jason. It really comes down to 2 factors, how much damage can they take, and what are they packin', so, freddy, a thin, unmuscular, average height guy, with a claw, against Michael, and 6'2" muscular build, and 2nd greatest intelligence between the 3 of them, and Jason, and 6', hulking tank, with a machete, the only thing is that Freddy has the greatest wit, and Jason is retarded, so michael has the Balance, while Freddy and Jason are the extremes of the qualities, personally, i think that Michael would win between those 3.

but it's a free for all. One on one, Pinhead would win, easily, but in a freeforall, they might all assess Pinhead as the greatest threat, and gang up on him, it's beyond guesswork, and the fight would depend upon luck as much as statistics.

I'd have to say Jason would beat Micheal, retarded yes but he has the whole regeneration mojo and is just more brutish and i think more powerful but im not too big on Halloween, bits of the sequels and the first 2.
But realy i think they'd sit down and have a tea party, discuss their differences with use of sign language then realise they both love each other and skip into the sunset

that makes me wonder what else goes on in ur head

I found this on a website and it pretty much explains that michael cant be killed

Thorn is the third rune in a group of 33. Thorn is also known as Thurisaz. This ruin appears every 1,000 years. It is a constellation in the stars which appears on October 31st, Halloween. It is also on Michael's wrist.

To the ancient Druids, Thorn represented a demon. This demon spread sickness which killed thousands of people and killed crops. The Druids also believed that one child from each tribe was chosen to be inflicted with the curse of Thorn. This child had to kill their whole family to spare thousands more.

The Latin alphabet was adopted by Christians and only two runes survived: The Wynn, and the Thorn. Dr. Wynn also has the curse!.

The rune is not just evil, it can be good also. It all depends on which way the triangle is facing.

The Thorn can also double the size of any animal. It could increase weight by 4 times and can also gain 50% more strength. This could explain why Michael isn't affected by bullets or anything else that would hurt a normal person. This could also explain why Michael got bigger between parts 5 and 6 (Not counting the fact that the actor, George Wilbur, gained weight.).

This could also explain why Michael can't be killed.

coke kills drink pepsi
Originally Posted by dillskies88
I found this on a website and it pretty much explains that michael cant be killed

Thorn is the third rune in a group of 33. Thorn is also known as Thurisaz. This ruin appears every 1,000 years. It is a constellation in the stars which appears on October 31st, Halloween. It is also on Michael's wrist.

To the ancient Druids, Thorn represented a demon. This demon spread sickness which killed thousands of people and killed crops. The Druids also believed that one child from each tribe was chosen to be inflicted with the curse of Thorn. This child had to kill their whole family to spare thousands more.

The Latin alphabet was adopted by Christians and only two runes survived: The Wynn, and the Thorn. Dr. Wynn also has the curse!.

The rune is not just evil, it can be good also. It all depends on which way the triangle is facing.

The Thorn can also double the size of any animal. It could increase weight by 4 times and can also gain 50% more strength. This could explain why Michael isn't affected by bullets or anything else that would hurt a normal person. This could also explain why Michael got bigger between parts 5 and 6 (Not counting the fact that the actor, George Wilbur, gained weight.).

This could also explain why Michael can't be killed.

thank you jesus some one finaly gets it right

I think somebody with a lot of personality and character should win. Neither Jason or Michael Myers talk. How would they be able to gloat if they won? You KNOW that Ash and Freddy would have some kind of comment to make if they won. Plus they add to the humor of the films. Ash is my personal favorite and I think that if he is in the movie, they should be sure to have him with the chainsaw attached.

And this is my BOOMstick!
very good point

they are killing machines there not suppose to have feelings or a personality