Favorite Sayings

Tools    

What are some of your favorite sayings out there. My signature is one of mine, but here is another one.

This really isn't a poemso that's why I didn't post it in the poems thred. I'll post some of those later. This is more like a saying that I've come to live by and love.

With every choice that we make . . . One thing will grow stronger as something else grows weaker.
--Jason Geldmacher

We're not all alike, but we can all like each other.

"We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."

– Reoccurring line, Magnolia (1999)
"Gimme ten dollars and a camera and I'll make you a movie."

– Anonymous

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
We're not all alike, but we can all like each other.
Very Nice

Awesome quotes. Thanks.

BANNED
Very enlightening. Thanks for sharing.

There's no time to discriminate, hate every mother ****** that's in your way. - Marilyn Manson

The world spreads its legs for another star. - Marilyn Manson

And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage. - Alexander de Large

Practice hospitality. - Romans 12:13

Having someone wonder where you are when you don't come home at night is a very old human need. - Margaret Mead

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. - Phyllis Diller
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Django
Very enlightening. Thanks for sharing.
no problem . . . ;-)

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
There's no time to discriminate, hate every mother ****** that's in your way. - Marilyn Manson

The world spreads its legs for another star. - Marilyn Manson

And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage. - Alexander de Large

Practice hospitality. - Romans 12:13

Having someone wonder where you are when you don't come home at night is a very old human need. - Margaret Mead

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. - Phyllis Diller
Thank you very much.

"find a washer, pick it up, and all the day you'll have tight nuts."

-my friend, paul taught me that one. it's come in handy many a time.

"drink the black sperm of my vengeance."

-same guy, but probably from a movie or song that he came across once. if anyone can tell me what it's from originally i'll be forever in your debt.

Originally Posted by linespalsy
"drink the black sperm of my vengeance."

-same guy, but probably from a movie or song that he came across once. if anyone can tell me what it's from originally i'll be forever in your debt.
It's from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

The sun will even shine on a dog's ass every once in awhile - I don't remember

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day." - Anonymous (I love Anonymous, as he seems to come up with the best of popular sayings)

"It's hotter'n a two-peckered billygoat."
"Cried two tears in a bucket, f*ck it."
"It ain't the size of the tool--it's them jackhammerin' hips."
"I feel like I fell through my ass and hung myself."
- All of the above, courtesy of Troy's grandpa.

And while I heard this first from that wise old gentleman, I know it didn't originate there (much like the rest):

"I feel like ten pounds of sh*t in an eight-pound bag."

"right now i'm experiencing dejavu and amnesia at the same time...i think i've forgotten this before"

"if you're too open minded, your brains will fall out"

"reality is an illusion caused by lack of drugs"

"reality is an illusion...albeit a very persistent one"

"why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-f*ck-yourself"

"If it was'nt for me, I wouldnt be here"

"A fat woman is like a scooter: you wanna ride it, but you dont want your friends to see you do it"

With your pockets pulled inside out and flopping you say "ever kissed a rabbit between the ears?"

"When Im horny like hungry you are my Country Buffet"

"I like myself, I adore myself, suddenly I think much more of myself"

Not sure where any of these originated from ao I take no credit whatsoever.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by James Dean
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Lets put a smile on that block
Cars can only hurt you...If they hit you. - Blibblobblib

"I refuse to defy the English language. Not this morning."

– from my screenplay The Red Clock (2002)