Hidden things

Tools    

Hey did anybody know that in the 'Little Mermaid' at the wedding ceremony the old guy doing the service has a boner if you look down you can see it. Apparently Disney Representatives said that it was his knee and the way I see it he'd have to be hopping on one foot to have his knee up there. Also in the 'Little Mermaid' the castle has two domes on the side of one spire that goes straight up like a d!*$. In 'The Wizard of Oz' at the attacking apple scene you see a shadow floating back and forth on the ground coming from one of the trees in the background. Its supposed to be a munchkin that was hung on the tree and was swinging there. Well thats about all for now.

Um...I'll wait for Holden to reply.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Well, according to my sister, the last living munchkin came to her school in 1991, and actually confirmed with these students that this indeed, true. A man is seen hanging himself. But- it was not on purpose. He was a crewman climbing on something, had a fall, and GGKKK! Hanged himself. And that small figure that could represent a munchkin? Well, the crewman was no munchkin, and that small image is nothing but his shadow. And, to further all this, the last little munchkin actually showed people that scene, and confirmed it with them. But this is what I ask- why keep it so secret? Why didn't the directors, actors, and other crewman later on reveal this to the public before anyone found out about it and created this famous conspiracy? Well, I believe that it is indeed a hanging crewman- and I've got pleanty of witnesess to back me up on it.

MUNCHKIN??? i actually had to look that up to know what you were all talking about!!! is it an Americanism?? is it a polite term?? we (in Australia) call them Dwarfs(ves) [sp??] - one would not be well looked upon if the term "munchkin" was used

i'm not picking, i actually really want to know if that's what you call "little people"...is there a correct term?

btw::good links Yoda :-)

Get off my island
n7, Munchkins is what the little people in The Wizard of Oz are called, it's their race

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!