Posting Desktop Shot

Tools    

is the problem that (1)the image attachment won't let you post a picture that large, or (2)you don't know how to make the picture?

if (1) :: pm me and i will give you my email address...you will send me the picture, i will upload it onto my site and send you the http address of the picture

if (2) :: press ALT+PRINT SCREEN together (which will copy your desktop to your clipboard) and then paste [Cntrl+V] the image into an image program...if you don't have one, just use Paint (i assume you are on Windows)

is that what you meant??

I tried pressing press ALT+PRINT SCREEN together , and then paste the image into an image program and it did not work. .
I have Windows XP which may be the case. What version do you have???

My life isn't written very well.
Jrs, do a search; keywords "download clipboard viewer". Or go to the help file in windows, type in "clipboard viewer" to see if you have installed it. If not, and you still have the installation disk, install it. Then, after you have figured out if you have installed it, press ALT+PRT SCR, bring up the "clipboard" program" a screenshot should be waiting for you there. There is no fanfare when pressing ALT+PRT SCR. I mean no window pops up asking you anything, it just automatically gets copied to your clipboard. Watch the cursor arrow when you press ALT+PRT SCR, you'll see it disappear for a second, that's your cue that it is being copied.

Anyone have a good, free clipboard program to download in case we don't have the Windows Installation disk?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Jrs, do a search; keywords "download clipboard viewer". Or go to the help file in windows, type in "clipboard viewer" to see if you have installed it. If not, and you still have the installation disk, install it. Then, after you have figured out if you have installed it, press ALT+PRT SCR, bring up the "clipboard" program" a screenshot should be waiting for you there. There is no fanfare when pressing ALT+PRT SCR. I mean no window pops up asking you anything, it just automatically gets copied to your clipboard. Watch the cursor arrow when you press ALT+PRT SCR, you'll see it disappear for a second, that's your cue that it is being copied.

Thanks for the help you two !!!

did you get it work

back to my instructions, yes, i have XP too...it works the same in all windows versions...i should have added that in the image program you have to choose File-New (for a blank doc) and THEN Cntrl+V to paste...what image prog are you using??

Originally Posted by n7of9
did you get it work
Oh, he got it to work... check out the MoFo Desk Top thread...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by n7of9
did you get it work

back to my instructions, yes, i have XP too...it works the same in all windows versions...i should have added that in the image program you have to choose File-New (for a blank doc) and THEN Cntrl+V to paste...what image prog are you using??

Yes, i did...

I used the Windows XP clipboard ( which i didn't even know was there ) ...using Ctrl+ Print Screen on the clipboard and then Alt+V. Saved to my pictures and upload to MoFo .