→ in
Tools    

Anarchist within reason
I gave this film a go because I'm a John Cusack fan. It was O.K.

Definately better than The Day after Tommorow, that film was awful.

It snows a lot, Dennis Quaid walks to New York, the film ends.
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I have not had a chance to see this movie yet. I also am a John Cusack fan as most of his movies (well the ones in the past 10 years) have had interesting twists and plots.

Movie Forums Extra
Nothing specila, is another apocalyptic movie as others, just special effects do it sometihng more

I didn't want to be a hater, I understand that entertainment will take liberties, I usually relax and enjoy...

But this film truly is stupid. Completely, mind-bogglingly stupid.

I don't mind when a screenwriter makes up science where there isn't any real science to call upon. Like for aliens and so on. But I become very irritated if they make up everything when it would have been *just as easy* to use actual facts, real science and physics. The list of things that are scientifically and factually wrong with this film is too long for a post. It is basically every single thing - one after another - like being slapped with the stupid stick every 15 seconds. whap whap whap

It was as if they are mocking the audience, pieing us in the face with the fact that most people are raised solely on pop-culture tripe, and know nothing but a few science-ey keywords that they heard spoken on TV.

I'm going to go barf now.

I haven't seen this movie yet but i've had mix opinion from my friends regarding this movie.

ending was so long....

2012 is the worst film of the year in my opinion... How about those nasty ships that are locking people out of them, and the stunt actors falling off the man made cliffs when the chiefs of staff have decided to take only half of the remaining lotto winners to safety. Imagine getting boned by nature eh? Getting polled by a giant wave that just wrecks your house and destroys every bit of land you own... And why >>> ? Because of those dangerous particles floating around in space slowly causing global warming. The idea is not so bad considering how dangerous global warming is, but really it just sucked to see another film where the lead actor is always about to be crushed by something giant.

OK, fair call its a long time since meteors looked so good, but when John Cusak climbs out of the crater of a fallen meteor, it makes my stomach turn and just when he's about to get killed he is SAVED by the plane as it is taking off. SAVED. If only it could just brush his leg aside or burn through his stomach so he's retarded for the rest of the film would be sweet, but instead the plane makes its way all the way through the interstellar debris and lava etc, it gave me the *****.

So, im thinking of seeing this movie soon. I hope its worth the money I pay for it!

I saw the movie . Yes is a horror which could be a real life horror one day. If we don't take immediate step against pollution the is not far when civilization will be ruined.

There will certainly be an imbalance of females to males in this new world of 2012 - di dyou see how many men there were? Ladies will have their pick

2 words

1 word

Wow

This movie is sick, the whole thing is brilliant, the effects, the plot, the acting its all just supreme.

honestly if you havent seen this flick i strongly suggest you go out, get some corn for popping and park your keester infront of it

10/10 or 5 stars or 100%

you get the idea haha

quality film i love it