Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Being cold makes me mental. Glanced at the weather channel on my iPad this a.m. to check temp. 33 degrees, ok, not too bad. So walked out forgetting my scarf & not realizing I needed Long Johns. Because the temp. actually felt like 25 degrees, which was the bit I didn’t read. And now they have a chill index that indicated it was “very cold” today, which I didn’t notice before I left. Took a major walk to the next town over & froze because the NW winds were brutal. Boy, was I unhappy.

Cheap zippers! (I've got a bunch of things with covers on them: pillows, seat cushions, etc. - but so many of them have cheap zippers that break when you take the cover off to wash them. Tried repairing one that came off the track the other day, but before I could get the zipper teeth re-inserted into the slider, the body of the slider fell apart in my hands making it irreparable, and a once neat looking cushion look shabby with its cover in a permanently open position.)

I know I've mentioned this before, but aerosol cans that cease to spray before they're empty - I must have half a dozen half-full cans of WD-40 that don't work (and I've tried all the "repairs" on YouTube - seems none of them are clogged, but have run out of pressure).

Just annoying in general or something specific? (You're making me work for this, aren't you?)
Well at the moment the fluffy one just pooped and is incessantly scratching the sides of the litterbox instead of the litter (and is therefore not actually burying his crap, just making lots of noise) and the not fluffly one is screaming at me for food.

But, in general.

Well at the moment the fluffy one just pooped and is incessantly scratching the sides of the litterbox instead of the litter (and is therefore not actually burying his crap, just making lots of noise) and the not fluffly one is screaming at me for food.
One of out cats does the same scratch the side of the box, non-burial of poo. She does it until I yell at her then she hops out and yells back at me. I agree, it's very annoying

I know I've mentioned this before, but aerosol cans that cease to spray before they're empty - I must have half a dozen half-full cans of WD-40 that don't work (and I've tried all the "repairs" on YouTube - seems none of them are clogged, but have run out of pressure).
Isn’t it because you didn’t shake the can first sufficiently? Because you have to mix the contents with the propellant to make them come out properly.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Oooh SNAP! NO SHE Dih'N!!!!

lol. Sorry. At the office on a day off so venting steam with random silliness.

Isn’t it because you didn’t shake the can first sufficiently? Because you have to mix the contents with the propellant to make them come out properly.
That can't be it - I shake all my cans (except for soda and beer!)

That can't be it - I shake all my cans (except for soda and beer!)
I take cans of spray paint that won't spray but still have lots of paint in them and place them on the heater vent. Once the can is hot it has more pressure as warm gases expand. But just don't get it too warm

I take cans of spray paint that won't spray but still have lots of paint in them and place them on the heater vent. Once the can is hot it has more pressure as warm gases expand. But just don't get it too warm
Hmmm... that's an idea. I've never tried it.

Cannot believe your wife doesn’t object to this potentially explosive situation.

Hmmm... that's an idea. I've never tried it.
I use to work in auto restoration and routinely we'd place spray cans in front of incandescent work lights that were hot. Sometimes the cans would get really hot that way. Probably not a great idea, but nothing ever blew up.

Cannot believe your wife doesn’t object to this potentially explosive situation.
I don't think an aerosol can will explode on a heat register as the air coming out of it isn't that hot, maybe it's 90 or so. At least in my house. But of course one has to monitor it so that the cans don't get too hot.

Tell me if this makes any sense. The apartment complex I live in has over 500 units and there is always 6 or 7 units empty every month. Why does management put 3 blind/partially blind people in a 2nd-floor apartment? I understand they can not discriminate but when winter is fully here, those steps are going to be very slippery from ice and snow.

The rules are here that "quiet" time is between 11pm to 5am. Hmmmm someone up there rocks in a rocking chair until 3am and one must get up at 4am and makes all kinds of noise getting ready for work..

this **** doesn't seem right to me. Sure, let one fall down the steps and the management company will be sued.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Tell me if this makes any sense. The apartment complex I live in has over 500 units and there is always 6 or 7 units empty every month. Why does management put 3 blind/partially blind people in a 2nd-floor apartment? I understand they can not discriminate but when winter is fully here, those steps are going to be very slippery from ice and snow.
Did the blind/partially blind people choose their apartments, or were they placed in those apartments by the management?

Maybe those people are already "settled in" to their apartments, and they just don't want to move. Are any of them complaining about it?

The rules are here that "quiet" time is between 11pm to 5am. Hmmmm someone up there rocks in a rocking chair until 3am and one must get up at 4am and makes all kinds of noise getting ready for work.
I understand completely about your noisy neighbors. I have neighbors who don't care how much noise they make too. They have two dogs that bark throughout the night, and the people don't do anything to try to stop them. They have late night parties outside on Friday and Saturday nights, (and the parties are directly below my window), and they stay out there until around 1 AM to 2 AM, talking, laughing, and playing music. And to top it off, this is a 30ish couple who fight a lot, and they get so loud, (and nasty), that they sound like they're going to come right through my wall sometimes.