Escape Plan 2: Hades

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Sylvester Stallone and Curtis Jackson reprise their roles from the original and they are joined by Dave Bautista and Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming. A third film has already been shot and is in post-production.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
No Arnie, no care-e.
Lol, iank. You always bribg a smile to my face. Have a great day!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Sylvester Stallone and Curtis Jackson reprise their roles from the original and they are joined by Dave Bautista and Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming. A third film has already been shot and is in post-production.
I had never hearrd of the first movie so thanks for posing tje trailrt, FGGuyed.. It looksy v bloody fun! Yeah yeah its terribly unoriginal. but what isnt in hollyweed these day.

Popcorn machine 🐒

I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it but I'll watch it, even without Arnold. I liked the first one. It still seems like an odd movie to have a sequel.

I'm a huge Sly fan but this looks terrible and completely unnecessary.

After earning so many accolades a few years ago for his performance in Creed, Sly should have pursued or initiated more serious roles in serious projects, and not these stupid sequels to mediocre films, nor sequels in general.

Instead of getting cast in respectable films with acclaimed screenwriters and directors where he could finally show off some actual acting chops, Sly's projects since 2015 have been more rehashing of the same few characters he is famous for and no original work at all: Escape Plan 2 and 3, Creed 2 (playing Rocky for the 8th time), and now they're talking about another Rambo film (the fifth time) and possibly another Expendables film (God forbid, the fourth time). The only exception was a small part in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (which wasn't that bad of a choice considering it's a Marvel movie).

What the hell is wrong with you, Sly???
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

first one was very good fun, i love sly in anything

one of the best actor, i like ly