Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Miss Vicky

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I had a few of the Garbage Pail kids cards, but no album to put the stickers in. They got stuck on my door with all the others.

I have a few uncut sheets of Garbage Pail Kids cards up in the attic. I bought them very cheap at a show hoping that someday they might be worth something, but I doubt it.

Does the rain in Spain fall mainly on the plain?
Sure.

Why do you dislike Harry Potter?
Mostly because it's fantasy. Aside from the obvious exception of animated movies, I tend not to like anything that requires a lot of suspension of disbelief - which is a big reason why I also generally dislike Science Fiction and musicals. I like to watch people acting like people and doing so in familiar situations.

The only reason why I've even seen any of the Harry Potter movies is because friends wanted to see them. I haven't read any of the books in their entirety, but my first job was working as a substitute instructional assistant in special ed classes and I worked with one particular kid for several weeks. He was reading The Prisoner of Azkaban at the time and I had to help him with it. Hated every word. Also didn't like the kid so the there's also that negative association to consider.

Why have I never asked you a question?
Maybe you were afraid of the answer?