What do you HATE?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I just got back from a car lot so I will revise my original statement: I hate car salesmen.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You know, when you go on a site and try to click on the link or video present on the site, and just a millisecond before you click on the link/video the entire page shifts up or down and you end up clicking on the advert which in turn causes several popups to open or take you to the site of that advert, and then you are left with closing those annoying popups or angrily pressing backspace to return to the original site, but that never works on the first few attempts.

Yeah, I absolutely hate that.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You know, when you go on a site and try to click on the link or video present on the site, and just a millisecond before you click on the link/video the entire page shifts up or down and you end up clicking on the advert which in turn causes several popups to open or take you to the site of that advert, and then you are left with closing those annoying popups or angrily pressing backspace to return to the original site, but that never works on the first few attempts.

Yeah, I absolutely hate that.
This! So ****ing annoying

Hate is too strong of a word, to be used casual. I dislike stuff but there's little that I actually hate.

I do hate the way humans treat the planet like it was some giant garbage dump that they own. I hate arrogance when it's coupled with ignorance.

I hate that men are apparently allowed to get disorderly and embarrassing af when they're drunk but women ALWAYS have to be perfect little bastions of decency no matter the circumstances.

**** right off.

I hate humans as a whole. I see them as self-centered, inconsiderate and ignorant

I only like certain people and love even less people..

I hate newbies ....

They are evil incarnate
How so? I like snakes. They're beautiful and fascinating and only some species pose any real threat to people.

I hate how I can never get ahead financially and never seem to get a break. I was originally scheduled to be off this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but I took Monday off to go to a concert (I requested it off back in December) and can't afford to not work this weekend thanks to some very expensive and very unexpected recent vet bills. So I've picked up shifts for Friday and Saturday.

I hate how I can never get ahead financially and never seem to get a break. I was originally scheduled to be off this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but I took Monday off to go to a concert (I requested it off back in December) and can't afford to not work this weekend thanks to some very expensive and very unexpected recent vet bills. So I've picked up shifts for Friday and Saturday.
I like snakes too.

Do you get a break on vet bills where you work?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I hate soggy tacos. Like, when the bottom of the shell just collapses.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Do you get a break on vet bills where you work?
Yes. I also get discounts at our local after-hours emergency clinic because I work for a referring veterinarian. But bloodwork, xrays and emergency surgery and medications at my work, plus more bloodwork and x-rays at another clinic a few days later (my boss was out of town at that point), plus two nights of hospitalization, ultrasounds, and more bloodwork at the emergency clinic added up to $3,750.

That's after getting 50% off at my work and 25% off at the e-clinic.