Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

I think Both And John will die but there child will live and be the true prince or princess that was promised. However I think Tyrion will rule by proxy in her stead until she reaches a certain age.

Oo could any one help me out with this. I've never seen Game of Thrones and I heard some music from one of the series during an ice skating dance and they only gave the music name as Game of Thrones(Soundtrack) and not the actual track titles used in the medley. The music I want starts in the video from 1:52 until around 2:22:

Anyone know what series soundtrack it's from and the title?

Cheers to anyone who gets it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Oo could any one help me out with this. I've never seen Game of Thrones and I heard some music from one of the series during an ice skating dance and they only gave the music name as Game of Thrones(Soundtrack) and not the actual track titles used in the medley. The music I want starts in the video from 1:52 until around 2:22:

Anyone know what series soundtrack it's from and the title?

Cheers to anyone who gets it.

I've never watched "Game of Thrones", but I did a little research, (Google), and found an article that said his music is from the Season 7 Soundtrack.

http://www.elle.com/culture/a1821550...entz-olympics/

Fentz said he finds the HBO show's music “very powerful.” He opted for the season 7 soundtrack, because “it [has more] glory,” he said. “[It’s] not so dark and grim; it [has] more happiness and glory and [themes] of taking the throne, to me.”

So the piece I wanted doesn't appear on the series 7 score, so he must have used music from different series for his medley because the track I wanted is on the series 6 score. So found it.

For anyone who wants to know what it is, the track is called Khaleesi:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OK I'm bored waiting for the never ending hiatus to come to a close so started thinking about which of these actors (regulars) will lose the stereotypes and get ripping scripts when GoT is over. I cant think of any except Peter Dinklage. What say ya'all?

This might just do nobody any good.
I thought Pedro Pascal would hit it big right after his stint on the show but not much developed on that front. If Disney wants a swashbuckling franchise to replace Pirates, he’d be the ideal leading man.

Maisie Williams is making a big push too but I don’t think that X-Men movie will do the trick. Ditto Emilia Clarke with Star Wars. I’d be happy if Jerome Flynn becomes like the new Ray Wintone or something.

Natalie Dormer should be a star, though. I heard Shane Black wants to reboot The Avengers. She’s too perfect for Emma Peel.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Are you getting Maisie (Arya) mixed up with Sophie Turner( Sansa/X-men)?

No, Maisie is in The New Mutants. I’d totally forgotten Shophie was in those too.

Sean Bean, however, will live to die another day (yeah, I know he was in the other one).

Are you getting Maisie (Arya) mixed up with Sophie Turner( Sansa/X-men)?
Maise's got The New Mutants coming out...

Anyways who I think will do solid work, or has done solid work.

Charles Dance (And then there were none) Tywin Lannister

Noah Taylor (Preacher) Locke

Kit Harrington (7 Days in Hell) Jon Snow also has potential

So those would be my three standouts

Charles Dance already has a hefty filmography.
Noah Taylor as well (not quite as hefty)

Noah Taylor was doing great as a character actor before Game of Thrones. Dance too, for that matter. I was trying to think of actors who came into public consciousness through the show, like Pascal, Clarke and Dormer, and who might have a chance of maintaining that popularity outside the show.

Natalie was pretty big when Tudors was airing but not sure how much of a jump start History Channel (I think it was, although thinking about it there was probably too much *gasp* sex in it) gives actors.

Natalie was pretty big when Tudors was airing but not sure how much of a jump start History Channel (I think it was, although thinking about it there was probably too much *gasp* sex in it) gives actors.
LOL check out that craftily splendid shadowing!

Still gutted Natalie Dormer never had to do the walk of shame.

The Tudors was originally a Showtime series. I remember watching most of it but had to ditch Showtime for the last few episodes. It must have been rerun on The History Channel. Here's what Wikipedia says (although take it with a grain of salt as it's Wiki):
"The series was produced by Peace Arch Entertainment for Showtime in association with Reveille Productions, Working Title Television, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, and was filmed in Ireland. The first two episodes debuted on DirecTV, Time Warner Cable OnDemand, Netflix, Verizon FiOS On Demand, Internet Movie Database and on the website of the series before the official premiere on Showtime."

Sophie Turner, besides the next X-Men movie, has a leading role in Sophie, coming out in March, as what looks like a young temptress to an "on-edge" man that she shouldn't trifle with (at least that's what I get from the trailer):

She's also got two other movies in various stages of production lined up, according to IMDB.

Saunch, I'm with you on Pedro Pascal---he was awesome in Thrones and I thought he'd be in more movies. From 2015-17 he was in some TV series called Narcos, which I'd never heard of till today. So that looks to have taken up a lot of his time as IMDB says he did 30 episodes of that show. He does have four movies, also in various stages of production, including The Equalizer 2 with Denzel Washington, and Pascal has second billing in that, so that's good.

I don't understand about The New Mutants with Maisie Williams. Siddon posted the trailer for it, but it's supposedly not coming to theaters till February of next year? I guess they're putting effects in it and put it in a time slot where it won't compete against a bigger movie. That's all I can think of. It just seems like a long time to already be showing a trailer. I remember the original Star Wars sequels (Empire, Jedi) being shown about six months before the movie, but not a year!

New Mutants is undergoing heavy reshoots so it got pushed back a year.

Still gutted Natalie Dormer never had to do the walk of shame.
Never thought you could hope more nudity on the show. At least not female nudity.

Originally Posted by Saunch
Thanks for the info, Saunch! Also, thanks heaps for the beautiful Jack Elam avatar. No, really. I love him.

Never thought you could hope more nudity on the show. At least not female nudity.
To be fair on the show there hasn't been loads last few seasons since LF brothel shut down.