The MoFo Top Animated Films List - Voting

→ in
Tools    

I just realised both anime squares are almost completely covered in V2. Hope I don't incur Guap's wrath.
Speaking of Guap, I wonder how he's gonna handle dealing with the countdown and the fact that I'm on his infamous ignore list.

Thanks guys. Glad you like them

V3. Balances the two ideas quite nicely, IMO. But again, you guys' call.

The opacity on the text on this one can go up/down to increase/decrease legibility if need be.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Is the recobbled cut of The Thief and Cobbler eligible for this list? It's entirely animated but it's not an official version of the film.
I am conceiving this as a Top 100 List. HOWEVER if the results of the voting suggest that a Top 50 List is more appropriate, I reserve the right to reduce the length accordingly. You’ve been warned.
10 to 1 says people will still complain if the bottom 50 is dropped.

Is the recobbled cut of The Thief and Cobbler eligible for this list? It's entirely animated but it's not an official version of the film.
I'm going to have to say no to anything that's not an official release.

10 to 1 says people will still complain if the bottom 50 is dropped.
Of course they will, but they can't say that they didn't know and I absolutely will not include any films that receive only one vote, even if they are somebody's #1 choice.

I'm going to have to say no to anything that's not an official release.
The original version is entirely animated too, as far a I can tell -
- so it should still be eligible. It's up to voters whether they want it represented on the list by voting for that 'cut'.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I concur with Yoda, there's about five films which I thought would have no problem getting onto my list, and they just don't get on at the moment. And that is also without watching new animations. This is going to be tough.

I'm going to get stuck into some films later today.

Reviews

The original version is entirely animated too, as far a I can tell -
- so it should still be eligible. It's up to voters whether they want it represented on the list by voting for that 'cut'.
You can vote for The Thief and Cobbler, but I'm not differentiating between various "cuts" and versions of it.

These banners are getting me so hyped for the list. I love animation.

Skepsis, I'm not seeing Fantastic Planet on any of your banners.