How should a MoFo Top Animated Films list work?

Tools    

I'm awful with graphics which is a major reason why I was hesitant to host. Rodent offered to help me with graphics if I ended up with the job, I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you as well if you want.

I would offer to make you graphics, but I will be doing the 60s list and it's good to have different graphics for each list, mix it up, unless someone has an idea for a layout, has a template etc then I can probably do them easy enough.

I'm like 98% sure I'd be able to commit to the hosting role
Not good enough.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
The graphics thing was one of my main sticklers for taking on the job. I think I'd be happy to do it. The only thing would be that I can't really promise a uniform time for the release of the countdown like Holden Pike has done at around 12:00pm (GMT) each day there or there abouts, because my work and my study don't really fit around uniform times. If that's a problem for anyone, then I don't mind giving the job to someone else, or the poll being run to determine a host.

Other than that, again, I'd be completely happy to do it.

Reviews

I have a crazy schedule, but I'm a night owl and could be consistent with the time of posting - which would likely be 9:00 p.m. Pacific time, equivalent to Holden's midnight posts.

But, again, I would need assistance with graphics and I feel like an animated countdown needs graphics. Plus Holden set the bar pretty high with the 70s countdown.

I'm fine doing it or having weeman do it.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Maybe we ought to have a poll since neither of us can make a decisive statement about who is hosting.
Yeah I don't mind really. At the end of the day, it's "kind of" fair

After reading the BS going on in the poll thread, I'm leaning back towards thinking that this P.I.T.A. can be your problem, weeman.