Happy 31st Birthday, Funny Face!

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Sorry I'm a day or two late FF. I never really check the birthday/anniversaries section but just saw this thread in the Now Playing list. Hope you had a great day and I look forward to hearing about it

For you -

I don't know how I missed this.

I hope you had a great day, FF. Do you have a sore head this morning?

I haven't seen Funny Face on in a LONG time.
She was signed in a couple of days ago. I think she tends to lurk and read the forums without actually signing in.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUNNY FACE!

Now don't go out and drive drunk and kill somebody. Miss Vicky won't be your friend anymore, if you do.
SC, I had a drink over the weekend and thought about your hypothetical scenario.

Awwwww, thanks John!

I haven't seen Funny Face on in a LONG time.
She was signed in a couple of days ago. I think she tends to lurk and read the forums without actually signing in.
Unfortunately, with a more packed schedule and terrible internet service at home, being more active on MoFo is a little difficult. I'll peek on my phone but don't like posting from my droid.

Returned home from the Reno Ukulele Festival today. Got to attend some great workshops and see Del Rey perform.

Lots of uke with a little beer and slots. It was a nice birthday.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Finally! It's about time lassie. Can I assume you went out drinking for your birthday and drank so much that your hangover has only just now worn off?

Glad you enjoyed your birthday