13 votes
Michael Jackson - 'The King of Pop'
45.83%
11 votes
Prince - 'His Royal Badness'
24 votes. You may not vote on this poll

or

You decide, MoFos!

Michael was a God. (Alright, bias aside.) MJ was pop take on an over-the-top James Brown with the voice of a child. His star power is equal to Elvis Presley, and his pop-culture and musical influence is simply undeniable, and unprecedented to this day.

Prince was an innovator who set the standard for many of today's finest musicians. His extreme flamboyance and entire-self composition of his songs made his work distinguishable from other any artist during his time. A underappreciated (among usual consumers of the "mainstream") renaissance artist.

I'm adamant to say they're both equally talented. They're just 2 sides of a gorgeous music spectrum. But If you put a gun to my head; I'd probably say Michael.

Prince got my vote easy. Wacko is talented and I like a couple of his songs, but I've never cared for him.
Jacko*

If you're going to use it, use it properly.

This has gotta be Mike for me. There's well over 20 Mike songs that I love, including The Lady in My Life which is possibly my all time favorite song. Prince has a number of songs that I like, but When Doves Cry is the only one I truly love.

Ya'll thought I was done with this thread.

Prince takes the motha-f**kin' lead!

And is (perhaps) the victor!

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534