I need help remembering what this movie is

Tools    

These are starting to sound like Decepticon names…
Do you know any of the world of war movies if so please name them I think it's from one of them

Do you know any of the world of war movies if so please name them I think it's from one of them
I don't I'm afraid.

Please help

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I watched a movie a while ago and can only remember one scene it is driving me nuts.
In this scene a monster goes around town eating or absorbing people I can't remember which. Anyway once he does whichever to the person they end up in his stomach. While in the stomach they get bound to the wall by fleshy tentacle-like bands. at one point a girl gets absorbed/eaten and then when she is restrained the monster uses a tentacle to suck something from her belly button. Anyways I need help figuring out what this movie is. Anything is appreciated thanks!

To help narrow things down more:

1) describe the monster. Was it humanoid? A big pulsing slug like thing? Something else? How tall was it relative to a human? How did it pick the girl apart from the group she was with?

2) From what you remember, was it horror? Gory 80s style monster effects or did it look 3d animation? Was it more science fiction type in the future or some creature from space?

That could help. Slither was a good guess though haha. I forgot about that creature plastering bodies all inside the house.

Anybody know anything that could help would be appreciated

To help narrow things down more:

1) describe the monster. Was it humanoid? A big pulsing slug like thing? Something else? How tall was it relative to a human? How did it pick the girl apart from the group she was with?

2) From what you remember, was it horror? Gory 80s style monster effects or did it look 3d animation? Was it more science fiction type in the future or some creature from space?

That could help. Slither was a good guess though haha. I forgot about that creature plastering bodies all inside the house.
The monster seemed bigger a lot bigger than the human it seemed to absorb the girl as she came through a wall into its stomach I don’t know why it absorbed the girl but she was with a boy it was definitely horror but it seemed like it happed in the 2000s

It is in color