2016 NFL Pick'em League

Tools    

I agree with you Ned, but it can't and won't happen because of the freedom we have in this country. That's what they don't seem to understand, that we all are very lucky to be where we are. I think these protesters have a point, but it's a two way street, and by going about things the wrong way, they're hurting more than helping and changing.

What is it they think they are doing. Besides making it look like spoiled rich players are spitting on the flag. That sure cant send a any message they were hoping for.

I agree Ned, oppressed and millionaire are not words that go together. Instead they should be preaching about what the black man can accomplish through hard work.

If i was Goodell I would cut there pay in each game since they cant kneel then they shouldnt get paid with our tax money.
Huh? Taxes don't pay for NFL player salaries.

Well maybe how about this. Its time too quit blaming there problems on race alone. I mean maybe just maybe they should stop taking the drugs and stop buying the guns and shooting people. People blame violence on the past and race. American can change their lives by get an education and working hard and maybe moving out of gang neighborhoods. All lives matter too god not just white black or whatever.

Dont we pay for the stadiums and lots of stuff the owners dont want too.
I dunno what the "lots of stuff" refers to. Some stadiums are funded (or partially funded) by public money, though that's not always the case, and that's certainly not the same as saying we're funding their salaries, since the players aren't the ones lobbying for it.

Regardless, this might deserve its own topic. It's sort of good for a general football thread, but this isn't even that; it's just to make picks.

I kinda talked myself out of whatever anger i was feeling. Tomorrow Football games are here and I am for just enjoying that. I have the feeling i'll be wrong about all my games . The Bulldogs Predictions might be nothing but bad strike outs.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
If I was gonna protest, I would alter my uniform. But then again, I would get fined for doing that.

BTW, am I the only one using one of these this year?

Im not doing good on my picks. Both my "special" picks fell flat on their face (Panthers/Titans)

Seahawks and Colts both in three point games late in the second half. I could easily be 3-2 or 5-0. 4-1 is my prediction.

The Bucs and Falcons always do games like today but my real problem is that falcons need a qb change because they are same old falcons. Best early game was jags and packers. anyone have that game.

Best I can hope for is 3-2 or 2-4 . Im use too picking all games each week not half so do forgive me if am a bit rusty the first two weeks until get a feel of the teams playing metal as in the posers or the legit teams. Browns look the same too me. So know how to deal with rest of there games.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Crazy week. All of my picks had a good chance of losing. I would have easily chosen to go 1-4 to get the Cardinals to make that fg, cuz real-life situations .

I think The Packers are good. I just think Jags have nothing too lose so they are gonna play harder. As far as the Vikings and Titans go The Titans always start games well but Viking finish strong its how they play.