Guardians of the Galaxy II

Tools    

I still can't believe how Marvel does this. I went into Guardians with low expectations (I mean, come on) and was so pleasantly surprised. Then I went into Ant-Man with low expectations (because Paul Rudd is, IMO, the personification of vanilla) and was pleasantly surprised and then Doctor Strange...well, you get the picture.

So, they can make the c and d list characters shine...where's my NOVA movie? And not that kid....Rich Rider!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

I think I've already had enough of BG

This might just do nobody any good.
Someone photoshop Groot out and I'll hang that poster on my wall.

MC for the Great Underground Circus

thoughts?

I tried to watch that vid, but I skipped around and I didn't get anything but multiple cuts of same movie? What was the main draw of it?

GotG V. II will be great. Unfortunately it will be compared to the first and it may not be able to exceed that level of wonder.

Really looking forward to this--The first GOTG I was prepared to dislike, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise, really enjoyed it a lot--Hope this new one is just as good as the first

It took a lot of convincing for me to go and see the original GOTG but I ended up enjoying that movie so much, I was still blind at the time so I got too actually see if for the first time just a few weeks ago and again it was just as enjoyable I can not wait too see the sequel now.

They trailers are certainly hilarious.

Korinaz Kay is Here!
Hey!! Guys!! Korinaz here!! Here is some facts on the up coming movie Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2. I hope you like it and please tell me what you think

Yes, GotG Vol. 2 does need 5 end credit scenes.

I can imagine only 1 will bear any weight and the other will be light-hearted fluff like the J5 Groot in a cup scene.

Yes, GotG Vol. 2 does need 5 end credit scenes.

I can imagine only 1 will bear any weight and the other will be light-hearted fluff like the J5 Groot in a cup scene.
Teenage Groot listening to the Cure, smoking and wearing make-up?

Have they ever announced the soundtrack of Awesome Mix Vol.2 yet? I can't believe we're this close to release and nothing has been posted yet.

All of the initial reports from the Marvel invite screening are that it is great. Then again, anybody that wants to go to another Marvel pre-screening probably would not say otherwise.

Have they ever announced the soundtrack of Awesome Mix Vol.2 yet? I can't believe we're this close to release and nothing has been posted yet.
  • "Mr. Blue Sky" — Electric Light Orchestra
  • "Fox on the Run" — Sweet
  • "Lake Shore Drive" — Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
  • "The Chain" — Fleetwood Mac
  • "Bring It on Home to Me" — Sam Cooke
  • "Southern Nights" — Glen Campbell
  • "My Sweet Lord" — George Harrison
  • "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" — Looking Glass
  • "Come a Little Bit Closer" — Jay and the Americans
  • "Wham Bam Shang-a-Lang" — Silver
  • "Surrender" — Cheap Trick
  • "Father and Son" — Cat Stevens
  • "Flash Light" — Parliament
  • "Guardians Inferno" — The Sneepers feat. David Hasselhoff (exclusive track co-written by James Gunn)

The Sam Cooke isn't the correct era, it is from 1962. But since "Bring it on Home to Me" is one of my all-time favorite songs I'll let it slide. And the Jay and the Americans song is '60s, too, but another fun one, so OK.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Early reviews are that this isn't T2. We all knew that young Groot was going to be overused. The team is split up a bunch and their chemistry was one of the strongest points of the first.

It is said that this is more of a standalone film, which I find surprising. I thought this would be more of a lead-in to Infinity Wars. Apparently the bad guys aren't throwaways and it's hinted that maybe some good guys get killed.

I bit the bullet and bought my tickets in IMAX 3D. Yes, that's right. I hate 3D. Passionately. 3D t.v.s I rest my case.

The only reason is that I will be taking a sweet little lady who loves Groot and that racoon and we will be going to one we can actually see. And it won't be like making a second car payment this month.

This might just do nobody any good.
Early reviews are that this isn't T2. We all knew that young Groot was going to be overused. The team is split up a bunch and their chemistry was one of the strongest points of the first.

It is said that this is more of a standalone film, which I find surprising. I thought this would be more of a lead-in to Infinity Wars. Apparently the bad guys aren't throwaways and it's hinted that maybe some good guys get killed.
Yeah, I've seen a few "meh" headlines (I haven't actually read any of the reviews). Figures. Marvel slumps every so often.

Spider-Man doesn't seem very interesting. I hope Thor sticks the landing.