The Secret Life of cinemaafficionado

Tools    

You know, it would only be fair to let you know that you've taken something to a different level by doing what you are doing.
Now, it's possible that some of the same people that are looking for me, come looking for you.
Go ahead and paint a nice red target on your back.
My personal favourite post from this thread. You're a dead man, Yoda.

This was the day I walked into shot as I didn't realise they'd started filming... the look on my face is priceless.

Oh how Steve and I laughed.
Robbo (Shaw) wasn't too pleased though. He hated me. He hated Rick as well but that's another story.

If the validity of his story is based purely on location alone: L.S. Lowry lived a mile from where I live, which made him a good friend of my family...
You missed the point, genius. I'm not too far from Malibu and go there and to Zuma Beach frequently and I've met a lot of people there, some famous and some not, which is more than I can say for someone that lives in England or Belgium. Not that I'm better than them. I just have more opportunity since I live in LA. so it's funny when they think it's so impossible. To them Hollywood Boulevard is a shrine, to me it's just another dirty street where I would'nt let my girlfriend walk alone.

What's really absurd is that you actually believe someone would be whacky enough to make up something like that on the spot or do you think I've been working on it for years?

Maybe it really is fiction to have a celebrity as a neighbor, especially in New York and why choose Robert Duvall, of all celebrities?
The art of lying. It's not that hard, really.

My great-great-grandfather was a gynecologist and worked at the hospital of Ixelles, a district of Brussels, the capital city of the country I live in, Belgium.

On the 4th of May 1929, he gave birth to Audrey Kathleen Ruston, who would later be known as the world famous movie star Audrey Hepburn.

My great-great-grandfather's name is François Gérard.

This lie literally took me 1 minute to come up with. Everything I wrote is completely untrue and there is no way that you can proof me wrong. So no, it's not at all absurd to believe that you are wacky enough to make up all the insane stuff that you are telling us.

I'm glad you like it but I wouldn't laugh too loud. The grieving people next door might get offended.

The art of lying. It's not that hard, really.

This lie literally took me 1 minute to come up with. Everything I wrote is completely untrue and there is no way that you can proof me wrong.
No. my friend, I can't proof you wrong but I could prove you wrong, if I really wanted to. You are only 20 years old and allready you proffess to be an expert on lying. Congratulations! Did you start practising at 3 years old?

There I lay, on the cold Pittsburgh sidewalk, my head turned to the side, looking at the falling snow. The snow is white, clean...pure...untainted by scandal or violence. Slowly, crimson begins to appear in my peripheral vision. The heat of my blood evaporates the snow at first, but cools as it flows away from the back of my head. The further it flows, the more it cools, until eventually it combines with the snow to create a gruesome sludge. What a fool I've been. The horrifying admixture is a recipe written by my recklessness.

I start to lose myself. I'm sleepy. I know this is it. I look straight up into the sky, facing the direction I hope I'll be traveling when this is finally over. And with my dying breath, I whisper something only the snow can hear:

"cinemaafficionado was right."

The People's Republic of Clogher
This thread has taken a dark turn, and it grieves me.

Please don't die boss! No one else would employ me!

There I lay, on the cold Pittsburgh sidewalk, my head turned to the side, looking at the falling snow. The snow is white, clean...pure...untainted by scandal or violence. Slowly, crimson begins to appear in my peripheral vision. The heat of my blood evaporates the snow at first, but cools as it flows away from the back of my head. The further it flows, the more it cools, until eventually it combines with the snow to create a gruesome sludge. What a fool I've been. The horrifying admixture is a recipe written by my recklessness.

I start to lose myself. I'm sleepy. I know this is it. I look straight up into the sky, facing the direction I hope I'll be traveling when this is finally over. And with my dying breath, I whisper something only the snow can hear: "cinemaafficionado was right."
Church of Scientology is just dying for guys like you, but over there you can't be top dog. The climb is very steep but if you whisper: "Cinemaafficionado", maybe Tom or John can give you a hand.

I start to lose myself. I'm sleepy. I know this is it. I look straight up into the sky, facing the direction I hope I'll be traveling when this is finally over. And with my dying breath, I whisper something only the snow can hear:

"cinemaafficionado was right."
This has all the ingredients for a fantastic thriller:

When a forum member claims to be a wanted man with a hit out out on him, the forum's owner naturally ignores what he believes to be ridiculous claims, until he realises that his own life may be in danger.

Starring Robert Duvall.

No. my friend, I can't proof you wrong but I could prove you wrong, if I really wanted to. You are only 20 years old and allready you proffess to be an expert on lying. Congratulations! Did you start practising at 3 years old?
Lying isn't really that hard a subject and yes, practically every human being starts lying at a young age.
I never professed to be an expert, though. I merely posted a link to Wikipedia, one of the most accessible sites on the internet, and I invented an untrue story as unbelievable as yours. That doesn't make me an expert at all.

Every stupid imbecile is able to invent improbable stories about themselves, you know. Especially on the internet where one can hide his/her identity and can be whoever they want to be.

Do I know you? You must know someone to be fully vetted with as few significant posts as you have, not that your opinion really matters.

A system of cells interlinked
I am still waiting for the sandwiches...

Lying isn't really that hard a subject and yes,
Every stupid imbecile is able to invent improbable stories about themselves, you know. Especially on the internet where one can hide his/her identity and can be whoever they want to be.
Easy, sonny, before your mouth starts chewing up your ass!

I just picked out names at random and I am the greatest ******** artist in the world or I am who I say I am.
I also wanted to quote this once again, as it is proof of your unjustified narcissism.

It demonstrates that you have the need to be seen as somebody special or great, whatever it may take.

Easy, sonny, before your mouth starts chewing up your ass!
Are you seriously offended because I said that every imbecile can be a liar on the internet?

LOL. You're making this too easy.