What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Don't hold me back, This is my own hell
Christbait, Slugbait, Rise and bring you down
Christbait Rising, In your own mind
Christbait Rising, Bleed dry mankind

World Only Lit By Fire was an amazing contribution to their discography so I'm looking forward to what they do next
Streetcleaner has been one of my handful of regular rotation albums since I was a teen. I still keep it close in case I'm feeling down. Loved World Lit By Fire, love the 90s output, love Broadrick's other projects (Techno Animal, JK Flesh, and GOD mostly), and I love the dissonant sound of the new song.

Revisiting some TG. I think this has always been my favorite:

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Streetcleaner has been one of my handful of regular rotation albums since I was a teen. I still keep it close in case I'm feeling down. Loved World Lit By Fire, love the 90s output, love Broadrick's other projects (Techno Animal, JK Flesh, and GOD mostly), and I love the dissonant sound of the new song.

Revisiting some TG. I think this has always been my favorite:
The "Anatomy of Addiction" album from GOD got overplayed in my teens Love that album!!!

What about the Jesu project?

The "Anatomy of Addiction" album from GOD got overplayed in my teens Love that album!!!

What about the Jesu project?
I like Jesu a lot too, but it doesn't stand out as much for me. The first album is great though. Apart from Neurosis and a few others, I'm not super fond of the 'post' sound.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
One of my favorite albums:

Igor Wakhevitch - Docteur Faust

Belonging in the post-modern classical area, this collage-structured album goes from Xenakis to Hendrix to Tangerine Dream. Great orchestra moments on there, also great electroacoustic moments too. A true sound world to be immersed in!

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Mushroomhead's debut, which is yes.....about drugs

A severely underrated album. It's like if Negativland tried to write a Slipknot album, after partying with the Butthole Surfers! (and there's FNM Mike Patton there too somewhere)

Squeeze Me Macaroni
Slap your face with my baloney.

And of course you know I love Mondo Cane.

I love him so much I evwn have Adult Themes for voice and Pranzo Oltransista. But I bet you guessed that.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Slap your face with my baloney.

And of course you know I love Mondo Cane.

I love him so much I evwn have Adult Themes for voice and Pranzo Oltransista. But I bet you guessed that.
Pranzo Oltranzista is probably my favorite out of the three solo albums, it's a tribute to Luigi Russolo (futurist painter/composer) which takes us back to how modernist/contemporary classical is my other thing

Nick knack paddywhack