What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

@DrJacoby I took care of him once, when he had to do a show on a ferry. The organiser sort of...zoned out and didn't even leave them with water or towels on stage. I just...jumped in and sorted everything. It was cool af getting to have dinner and say "btw, just want to say AAAAAAAAHHHH **** YOU VERY MUCH BADGER BAGDER BADGER BADGER LOL " and he laughed and said "mushroom mushroom".

I love it.

DrJacoby I took care of him once, when he had to do a show on a ferry. The organiser sort of...zoned out and didn't even leave them with water or towels on stage. I just...jumped in and sorted everything. It was cool af getting to have dinner and say "btw, just want to say AAAAAAAAHHHH **** YOU VERY MUCH BADGER BAGDER BADGER BADGER LOL " and he laughed and said "mushroom mushroom".

I love it.
Dev might be my favorite working musician.

Love it.

Listening to some NWW. His most Badalamenti-like album:

Nurse with Wound always makes me think of sound collage. I forget he does all sorts of stuff.

Anyway been revisiting this album. Always liked it but never realized just what a masterpiece of audible solitude it really is until now. Burial is like a loner ghost in the rain.

Anyway been revisiting this album. Always liked it but never realized just what a masterpiece of audible solitude it really is until now. Burial is like a loner ghost in the rain.

I used to listen to this quite a lot. I haven't in some time, might be digging it out later.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Don't hold me back, This is my own hell
Christbait, Slugbait, Rise and bring you down
Christbait Rising, In your own mind
Christbait Rising, Bleed dry mankind

World Only Lit By Fire was an amazing contribution to their discography so I'm looking forward to what they do next