The Nice Guys

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Please check and tell me it's perfect or may I need to do some changes?
Needs a little work. Best bet is an embroidered scorpion on the back.

Looks like fun, I'll be going to see this one.

The reviews are also very positive and like many other people, I think the trailers look absolutely phenomenal. This will probably be a nice companion piece to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (which I also really liked). I can't wait to see this!

I hope Shane Black keeps doing this kind of films.

Go see it guys. It's only gonna help him make The Predator even better.

Master of My Domain
Oh, God. Just noticed it's coming out in the theater here in Belgium today. I'm watching this tonight!
Have fun! Please tell us what you thought of it.

I have to return some videotapes...
Have a feeling judging by the trailer this could be a top 10 of the year. Excited.

The reviews are kinda funny because of the Lethal Weapon comparisons. I don't see it from the trailers...except for 2016 Mr. Joshua.

Just watched this in the theater and I had a blast! This will definitely end up being one of my favorite films of 2016 at the end of the year. It's a genuinely wild film with lots of crazy stuff happening and Ryan Gosling is GOLD. This might actually be my favorite performance of his. Some moments had me laughing till I almost couldn't breath anymore. There are a few comical scenes that I'd even call genius.

I also think there's an actual smart neo-noir plot underneath it all. It's totally out of the box, but I bought it and loved it.

Highly recommended!!!

$11 million opening weekend . The budget reported to be $50 million. I can only imagine how big the marketing budget was. This movie was getting spammed for the last two weeks. Really sucks.

Having just seen it, The Nice Guys is not the kind of movie that gets made anymore. An original action film released in the summer that
is also amazing?? The fact that this film will probably not do well at the box office is a bad sign for original movies.

Wastelands Inhabitant
I'm going to see it tonight, got a good expectation