What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A classic !

The People's Republic of Clogher

Im listening to an online radio station out of Koeln Germany called "Darc-Section Radio".... a Gothic music station...

Brilliant. On reflection, although I expected a different ending was glad they kept focus right. Next weeks is going to be jam packed though!

Sad to see Grenn in the tunnel, knew his fate as soon as he was sent there. Thorne had a great character retribution. Hopefully, the kid (obviously) firing that arrow, rather than Jon wondering if it was him, will remove some emo self reflection - will have enough of that with 'where to whores go?'

For every giant riding a mammoth, wanted a cloaked individual riding an Elk. If only because it keeps hope Benjen is alive!

The People's Republic of Clogher

We saw David McComb a few times in his post-Triffids/health problems days. He was a great guy - charismatic, easy to talk to, full of talent. Been listening to the Triffids all day. Damn, they were a great band and David's sadly missed.

This band is no longer around but their genre was called "Cinerock." A mixture of old time cinema music with rock lyrics...