MoFo Battle Royale Directors Edition, Round 2: Quentin Tarantino vs. Sergio Leone

Tools    

Quentin Tarantino vs. Sergio Leone
38.89%
7 votes
Quentin Tarantino
61.11%
11 votes
Sergio Leone
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Now everyone that likes to bitch about QT should be able to get on the Leone wagon eh?

Both are amazing directors, but I just like Tarantino a little bit more.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I see Leone taking this one, yet I went with QT.

Suspect's Reviews

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Leone. Without him, there would be no Tarantino.
That's right. Leone was Tarantino's inspiration.

But I have to go with Tarantino though I'm watching Once Upon A Time In America soon.

It's not like Leone was Tarantino's only inspiration, and it was only for one film where this influence is evident.

You could also add that Tarantino might even be more influential than Leone, for good or for bad.

I voted for Leone, by the way.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
This one was a hard to choose as Kubrick vs Scorcese. I love Leone's movies so much but I also love Tarantino's directing and writing so went with QT in the end.

A system of cells interlinked
No contest. Leone, for sure.