Strangest film ever seen

Tools    

Haven't seen it in ages but it was the first one that came to mind... definitely a strange one....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Mulholland Dr.

Hello.
THX-1138 is definitely weird.
The few times I have seen it over the years, I can'f figure it out.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Donnie Darko, absolutely, didn't understand it at all.. And the ending of Stanley Kubrick's the shining, near the end, the photo of 1921, couldn't understand.

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Beware The Probe!
Donnie Darko, absolutely, didn't understand it at all..
Yeah.
That one went right over my head too.
I know people who absolutely loved that movie though but to this day I still have no idea what the hell was going on there.

As said before. Tetsuo.. Haven't seen the sequel yet, and I'm not sure that I want to either.

Also, I recently watched a total D- Movie called Reeker.. The end was the best, cause it was unexpected, yet I can't say for sure why it was that why. Don't wanna give anything away but yeah.. Let's just say that it's your average B horror flick with young people getting killed a la crystal lake.. But the end is like.. What the hell REALLY happened lol..

Happy New Year from Philly!
I have seen a lot of strange movies.

Un Chien Andalou, Bunuel's and Dali's surrealist short subject was probably the winner of the weirdest movie award. If you get a chance to see it, you will find a lot of imagery that is later coopted by later feature flim makers.

I have to agree with the OP Mulholland Drive is one very strange movie. I haven't seen Inland Empire yet so I can't comment.

But for the purposes of this thread let me site three strange gender-bending movies.

The first one and the least strange is the low budget, black and white documentary style movie The Virgin Machine (1988) by Monika Treut, a German filmmaker who makes a film about a German girl coming to San Francisco and falling in love with another girl who sells her services as a girlfriend, not mind you as a hooker, but as a girlfriend. No doubt this is Ms Treut's comment on what women are really after in a sexual relationship.

Sex expert Susie Bright makes an appearance as Susie Sexpert. It also sports one of the most hilarious cross-dressing stripping scenes I have ever seen. It was so funny, I literally fell out of my seat and rolled into the aisle. This is probably why I remember this movie fondly.

Shadey (1985) is the eponymous title of the second film. It is more conventional in its construction and more satisfying. It is a thriller about a man who can read minds and transfer the information to a camera. Sound familiar? He makes a deal with a businessman in order to gain financing for a sex change. Of course the military hear of his abilities and want him for themselves.

Last and certainly weirdest, is Liquid Sky (1982) about a woman who calls herself the Killer ***** from Connecticut. Aliens who are addicted to the hormones produced in the human body during orgasm follow the leading lady about and kill off her paramours in flagrante. She doesn't seem too perturbed about it. I found this movie and the others very energizing at the time.

Ah the Eighties!

Un Chien Andalou, Bunuel's and Dali's surrealist short subject was probably the winner of the weirdest movie award. If you get a chance to see it, you will find a lot of imagery that is later coopted by later feature flim makers.

&feature=related
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Blood Gnome

Also, I might add, the worst movie I've ever seen.
Does that say 'one sexy horrific ride'?

Some really nice choices. Society-

Day of the Dolphin was really, really odd.

derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp
derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

Now it is just so much old school stuff, but Pumpkinhead had me going back in the day.