What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Hope you have a nice time

just got home early.. have to work at 6 in the a.m!! but we ate at olive garden, had some wine and got a pedicure done

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Feeling sick and worried.
Sick & Worried, I immediately suspected a Swine Flu case.

Wondering where Caity is!
Hopefully she is just working

I was working... although not at my normal job... but learning to become a plumber... my grandparents had a busted pipe that flooded the place... and I have decided plumbers earn every dime they charge... they can keep their job, I like mine better... bullets and all... One of my cousins also died unexpectedly last night so I will be in and out a bit more for a few days...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Condolences dearie.

Beware, Caity. I once held a plumber hostage in my attic!

We had moved house and had a leaky radiator and our usual odd-job guy wasn't picking up his cellphone so we phoned one of those emergency plumbers out of the Yellow Pages. He was proceeding to drain out cold water tank when he informed us that he had a £60 call out charge and £60 per hour thereafter (with the first 60 coming one minute after he had been called out - swine).

I 'removed' his ladder and only put it back when he told us he wouldn't charge any more than £60.

The radiator didn't get fixed until our usual guy got back the next day but I felt extremely satisfied... /proud

In breaking news: I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and he told me that, on top of the other toot, I've got advanced arthritis! No mere ordinary arthritis that the plebs get but the groovy advanced stuff!

It now makes sense that I've been rougher than usual these past few months, but at least I've got an 'Itis'. Not everyone can say that. /double proud

The People's Republic of Clogher
Nebbs and Caity - I'm fine with it.

I didn't get told anything I didn't already suspect and at least it's not anything really serious like ugliness or bad breath.

Welcome to the human race...
Sick & Worried, I immediately suspected a Swine Flu case.
You and everybody else.

Currently on MoFo, trying to plan out the rest of my night. Probably won't spend it on here, have other things to do.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
up early on my first saturday off in forever talking to the hubs!! taking care of the new ink i got last nite!!! dont worry i will post pics later...