Favorite Terminator movie

Tools    

im going to have to go with T1 when sarah is actually almost killed unlike the other ones when we know she will survive because who wants to fight arnold

The Elected Movie Eliminator
T2 -- but Arnold's performance wasn't great. It was just okay and I'm being generous. But, the CGI and effects were all out-standing.

When has Arnold's performance been great?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Welcome to the human race...
Great for Arnold, that is. He's nowhere close to the level of someone like Brando or Muni, but at least his acting is entertaining, for better or worse.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the first two movies they are amazing, T2 is my favorite movie of all time, im not really a fan of the 3rd. So my favorite Terminator movie is T2

I cant wait to see the new movie it does look sweet

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Great for Arnold, that is. He's nowhere close to the level of someone like Brando or Muni, but at least his acting is entertaining, for better or worse.
His character is entertaining, not the words coming out of his mouth.

Anarchist within reason
T2 for me, but it's a close call between that and Terminator, i just like the fact that Cameron turned one of the greatest villains in movie history into one of its most famous hero's, not to mention the effects were mind blowing at the time and still stand up today.

T2 also provided us with one of the saddest endings to a movie ever which still gets me even though Ive seen the movie hundreds of times.
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
T2 also provided us with one of the saddest endings to a movie ever which still gets me even though Ive seen the movie hundreds of times.
Have you seen the alternate ending?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Anarchist within reason
When Sarah Conner is sat in the park recording a message while John Connor plays with his kid on the swings?

Whoa... I know kung-fu!
T1 for me.

T2 has better effects and it looks stunning, but the first one had the edge of being unique. Also, Edward Furlong isn't in it to completely ruin whole sections of it with his whiny voice and horrible acting.
Whatever happened to Furlong? Didn't have much of a career, did he? Hasta la vista, baby.

His character is entertaining, not the words coming out of his mouth.
Have you even listened to some of the stuff that's come out of his mouth in any of his movies? I advise you to lay off the more serious classics for a moment and watch Predator and tell me that the lines coming out of Arnold's mouth aren't entertaining at all.

"Stick around."

"You're one ugly motherf***er."

"Dillon, you son-of-a-bitch! What's the matter, CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"

"Knock-knock!"

"Run! Get to the chopper!"

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

T2, hands down.

To all you Arnold critics out there, he was too great.

An actor doesn't have to be steeped in Academy accolades to be great. For that film, at that time, he was great. I would go so far as to say that without Arnold the entire series would likely have failed.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle".

Number Of Movies I've Seen In My Life : 950
I really don't know why, but i saw by chance Terminator 3, at reruns,, on some cheap movie channel and each time i did not change the channel... maybe the movie is not a classic and people dislike it... but it caught my attention for 3 time... its just full of action... and while your bored on a rainy day.. its not so bad after all.