What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
The KLF - Last Train to Transcentral

Mu Mu!

Great cover of a Robert Johnson tune.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I am half agony, half hope.
Help I'm Alive - by Metric

&feature=related

Johann von Goethe

omd - tesla girls (this is such an awesome video. you really have to watch it.)

cocteau twins - lorelei (unfortunately only a live version is available on youtube)

The Elected Movie Eliminator
lostprophets - Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)

One of the best songs.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm really loving the stream of eels' soon-to-be-released Hombre Lobo (coming out on June 2). The songs all alternate from loud/fast to soft/slow which plays out rather interestingly and entertainingly. Check it out at their MySpace Pop-Up Player.