Starring:
Adam Scott
Zach Cherry
Britt Lower
John Turturro
Patricia Arquette
Tramell Tillman
Christopher Walken

My review from the Television Tab thread. Love this show.

Watched the first 2 eps last night. I was skeptical at first, wondering if it was going to be some type of bleak dystopian story. But it soon changed into something very interesting when the plot developed.

The acting is first rate. Adam Scott was nominated for an Emmy for lead actor in a drama series. I'm a big fan of John Turturro's, so it's great to see his fine acting. And the gal who replaced Petey is played by Brit Lower who is doing a great job, especially at the beginning. And of course Patricia Arquette is a great actress.

I'm careful not to read ahead to reveal where the show is going. Hopefully it will continue its good development. The show is greenlit for a 2nd season.

Finished up season 1 last night, which ended in a bit of a cliff hanger. It jarred me a little at first, but looking back it was a perfect way to segue in to season 2. Too bad we have to wait until next year..

I think the story was perfect for our modern times, what with gargantuan corporations, and information stealing social media which tries to steer public thiking. Pretty much everything clicked in this story. It kept us wondering what Lumon Industries actually does, and it benefited very well by the first rate acting of Adam Scott, Britt Lower, John Turturro, and Patricia Arquette. Lesser actors would probably not have made the series believable.

Important too was the first rate score by Theodore Shapiro (The Devil Wears Prada) who created a sound palette that perfectly matched the story.

There are several ways the 2nd season could go, and it will be interesting to see which way it turns, and how many questions it answers.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
I finalized season one couple of days ago.
Well, once again the base idea for this series is very good but, as usual with the TV series of the last ten or more years, there is no creative potential within these TV crews how to fulfill the time of the season.
During the episodes 5-7, the developers went into total impotence about the screenplay, dialogues, etc. So much crap... even the great Christopher Walken looks silly.
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the next season.

As for the actors, Adam Scott is good there indeed, Britt Lower is just ok. My favourite is Zach Cherry and his very colorful character.
Others from the cast are not so interesting.

I finalized season one couple of days ago.
Well, once again the base idea for this series is very good but, as usual with the TV series of the last ten or more years, there is no creative potential within these TV crews how to fulfill the time of the season.
During the episodes 5-7, the developers went into total impotence about the screenplay, dialogues, etc. So much crap... even the great Christopher Walken looks silly.
Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the next season.

As for the actors, Adam Scott is good there indeed, Britt Lower is just ok. My favourite is Zach Cherry and his very colorful character.
Others from the cast are not so interesting.
Completely disagree, but that’s okay.