trippy animated movie about an omnipresent cat annoying a woman

Tools    

Hello! I'm looking for a movie that I watched a long time ago when i was younger, around 2013-2015, on Netflix. I've looked for this movie everywhere through the internet but I can't find anything, as most of my searches usually redirect me to Cat Soup (which is defiently not the movie I'm looking for as I've already seen it). My memory is extremely spotty with this but I would really like to see what this movie was or even if it was real if possible.
I don't remember much about this movie but I do remember it being an Asian film, but I don't remember the specifications of which country. It was most likely Japanese because I had a bit of an anime kick at the time when I was young, but I'm not entirely sure.
I remember the style of the movie being somewhat simple, think Cybersix without the sharp edges mixed with newspaper comics.
The scene I most remember from this movie is where the main character and her friend/maybe roommate go looking at apartments. It cuts to a bath or step in shower? and the roommate begins to say something about "having a man in the bath" and just talking to her about her dating life.
The other scene that stuck out the most to me is the main character going on the roof to get her laundry and confronting a white, floating cat. I remember she called the cat a "pervert" (I don't remember why). That's all I really remember from the scene.
There may have been a kid character in this movie who somehow ended up getting the cat to mess with the woman unintentionally by talking to it.
I don't remember what the cat looked like at all but I believe it had the ability to get others to travel to another dimension???

That's all I really remember from this movie. My memories on this are very vague and it very well could have been a fever dream, but my memories on this are wild and if it is a real movie I would love to see it.
Thanks for taking the time to read my stream of consciousness. It's pretty out there but any help would be appreciated?

Just a wild guess. I only watched the first 5-10 minutes a while ago.