Eng Movie in which a dying old man requests actress an unusual request

Tools    

Please help me with this one. I hope some mastermind can find this one out as I have tried numerous times and failed flat.
I only know a single scene in which an actress is requested by an old dying man who is lying on his bed to take off her clothes. The scene is exceptionally well done and AMAZINGLY sensual. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can give me the name of the movie.

Dialogues
Actress:c'est la vie father
Old guy: will you take off your clothes for me, consider it the last wish of a dying old man,a very rich old man..
It looks like its shot during the 1990s to 2000s
The actress looks similar to Monica Bellucci (long curly black hair)

Did the woman actually take off her clothes?

While I don't remember that exact scene, The English Patient had a dying man (his burned body could have appeared 'old') and an Army nurse who was tending to his medical needs. The man was telling his story to her, and they were very open to each other with their opinions/storytelling, so that could be described as intimate although not sexually intimate.

Describe the woman - modern clothes? what color hair?

Did the woman actually take off her clothes?

While I don't remember that exact scene, The English Patient had a dying man (his burned body could have appeared 'old') and an Army nurse who was tending to his medical needs. The man was telling his story to her, and they were very open to each other with their opinions/storytelling, so that could be described as intimate although not sexually intimate.

Describe the woman - modern clothes? what color hair?
Yup, she did take off her clothes. As I remember she had black curly hair and wore a gown/coat-like dress..

The scene was more like...
A dim lit atmosphere inside possibly the old guy's room
The actress says "c'est la vie father" and starts to leave when the old guy tells her "will you take off your clothes for me"_' consider it the last wish of a dying old man- a very rich old man"
The old guy from the beginning is laying on his bed.
This is all that I can recollect

[quote=thracian dawg;2282489]This might be a long shot

She was not blonde, she had black curly hair.

She did not have black hair . Sydny Rome in the movie What aka Che did a scene like that. Around 1:50:00
https://tubitv.com/movies/635240/what?start=true

OOPS - did not read the post just above.

I don't remember if the character was dying, but there is a scene like this in Klute.

She did not have black hair . Sydny Rome in the movie What aka Che did a scene like that. Around 1:50:00

OOPS - did not read the post just above.
The scene is similar but not the one. This is shot in a little bit more modern setting maybe ( 1990s to 2005 ish) and the scene is more sensual in a way (dim-lit, slow dialogues)

I don't remember if the character was dying, but there is a scene like this in Klute.
Nope, unfortunately thats not the one, The scene I mentioned looks like it's shot during the 1990s to 2000s.
And the actress looks more like Monica Bellucci.

I don't think anyone will be able to find the movie
But anyway thanks guys!!

Don't give up hope yet, some of these have been answered within seconds and some literally years after being asked.

*This post promises no guarantees