The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Tools    

Originally Posted by Jrs' Sequel Buzz Thread

Bryce Dallas Howard joining ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’

Twilight:Eclipse

Summit Entertainment announced today that actress Bryce Dallas Howard, most recently seen in McG's Terminator Salvation, will be replacing Rachelle Lefevre in the role of Victoria for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the third film in the series directed by David Slade (30 Days of Night). The reason given for the casting change was Lefevre's scheduling conflicts for another film to which she was committed.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is scheduled for release on June 30, 2010. You can read the official press release from Summit Entertainment below:

Summit Entertainment announced today that Bryce Dallas Howard will take over the role of “Victoria” in the studio’s upcoming production of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. Actress, Rachelle Lefevre, who portrayed the character in TWILIGHT as well as the upcoming release of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, will not continue in the role due to scheduling conflicts with another commitment the actor has made. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE will start filming in Vancouver this coming August.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, the third film in the studio’s TWILIGHT film franchise based on Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster book series, will be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg. The film will be released theatrically in North America on Wednesday, June 30, 2010.

“We are incredibly happy that Bryce has agreed to come into the franchise,” said Erik Feig, Summit’s President of Worldwide Production and Acquisitions. “Rachelle brought “Victoria” to great screen life and Bryce will bring a new dimension to the character. The franchise is lucky to have such a talented actress as Bryce coming in to fill the role.”

Howard most recently starred in TERMINATOR SALVATION as Kate Connor and has been seen in SPIDER-MAN 3, LADY IN THE WATER, and THE VILLAGE. She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her leading performance as an actress in the HBO film AS YOU LIKE IT.

In THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

Source: ComingSoon.net

Really cool

First Photos From The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

The first photos from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse featuring Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen and Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan were going to debut in an upcoming issue of People magazine, but it has already made its way online. The third film, directed by David Slade, is coming to theaters on June 30, 2010. The second installment, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, hits theaters next month on November 20th.

Source: LiveJournal via ComingSoon.net

I didn't realize the two movies were that close together... but it makes sense that they'd have to do them that fast I guess... if they didn't, they'd have some vamps beginning to show their age...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Or before everyone realizes how crappy these movies are and want to cash in quick?

June 30, 2010?? Isn't it a bit early since New Moon will come out this November. It might seem rushed with the 7month gap.. I'm concerned. The trailer for New Moon looks dope, btw.

wow another most awaited movie..i haven't read the book yet i prefer watching the movie sequel

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Like I said before.

They are pumping these out because they know the appeal won't last/the movies suck. Notice the difference between the time it takes to pump one of these out compared to Harry Potter.

Suspect's Reviews

June 30, 2010?? Isn't it a bit early since New Moon will come out this November. It might seem rushed with the 7month gap.. I'm concerned. The trailer for New Moon looks dope, btw.
I believe they were filmed concurrently.

Same picture, lighter smoke.
the one-sheet I 'just' posted for Eclipse is the official teaser poster. It's brigter, the date is fully written out instead of shortened, the website is printed on the bottom, and the copyright is also there. (to be technical)

There's no official release date yet for The Twilight Saga: Elipse
I will update you guys once I got the latest news about the movie.

There's no official release date yet for The Twilight Saga: Elipse
I will update you guys once I got the latest news about the movie.
Twilight Saga: Eclipse comes out June 30, 2010. (Just in case you can't read the poster LMFAO)

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer

The teaser trailer for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is here – Twiehards you may rejoice!

In Eclipse, the third chapter of the series, interspecies lovers Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) are reunited in love, although shape-shifter (and rival suitor) Jacob (Taylor Lautner) is still in the mix, heating things up with his rippling abs. While this trio tries to navigate their supernatural love triangle, a war between vampires and werewolves breaks out.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be in theaters on June 30, 2010

Source: Screenrant and

New Eclipse Behind the Scenes Footage Surfaces

Watch a sneak preview of the behind the scenes clip from the upcoming film “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” aka Eclipse stars Robert Pattinson (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn), Kristen Stewart (Adventureland, The Runaways), Taylor Lautner, (My Own Worst Enemy) and Xavier Samuel (Road Train, The Loved Ones). This clip will be available on the Walmart release of ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’.

Source: ShockYa

Is Bella using a wig? She's doing runaways and eclipse at the same time right?