Christian Bale

Tools    

Great actor. The hardest working actor out there.

American Psycho:***
The Machinist:***
Batman Begins:****
The Prestige:****
The Dark Knight:****
The Fighter:*** and a half
I'm not there:*** and a half
The Dark Knight Rises:***

The mainly means that is C.Bale great actor.It's impossible that everyone like one actor, movie or music band.But he's the only one in his kind.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Do you like his anger on film sets? lol! His passionate
Yeah, especially the dance remix.

The Fighter and Batman Begins were on adjacent channels last night at the same time so I kept switching back and forth during commercials. Bale's an excellent actor in my book.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Bale is a good actor. I wouldn't place him anywhere near a top 10, but he's had some great performances. The best being The Prestige for me.

Yeah, I think he did a good job in The Prestige, and an even better job in The Fighter.

The main problem I have with Christian Bale - especially as Batman - is that he has a tendency to swallow his words - to the point that they are sometimes unintelligible. Heath Ledger had this problem to.

No matter how good actors are, if you can't understand what they're saying they might as well go home.

Christian bale is so HOT.I can wait the dark knight rises,I love him most in empire of the sun 1987.his performance he is amazing in this film.

I have to agree, he is amazing. He truly does get into his character and takes some drastic steps to do so.

Not Enough Time
Yeah, she won Best Actress, but personaly, having seen the real Aileen Woodros, I thought that Charlize was a bit over the top. Obviously, most of the Academy didn't agree with me.
I don't think she won because she portrayed Woodros especially accurately, but because of the transformation of her versus the character. I'm a big Theron fan, she's done some amazing work.

But on topic of Bale, I enjoy him a lot as well. I can see how people may say he's "wooden" like one above comment, but he's still a great actor in my opinion. I think unfortunately he gets cast for similar roles (in terms of emotional projection). Also, I have not seen American Psyco

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Of course, what I really enjoy from Christian Bale was his performance as Batman in The Dark Knight trilogy, but that isn't to say that I didn't enjoy some of his other movies. I thought that he did very good in The Machinist, and I thought that it was a good-movie to boot. However, I think that his best performance was probably in American Psycho, even though, I think that the movie was mediocre at best, it was his performance that kept it alive and is why it has a cult-following.

His physical transformation for THE MACHINIST was nothing short of astonishing.

Intense is definitely an adjective I would associate with Bale's work.

Intense is definitely an adjective I would associate with Bale's work.
What is wrong with you? You don't have to have a new post for every line/sentence.

---

Edit: Anyway, Bale performances for me:

American Psycho -

3:10 to Yuma -

The Prestige -
- didn't like the film as much as most though
Batman Begins -

The Dark Knight -

The Dark Knight Rises -

What is wrong with you? You don't have to have a new post for every line/sentence.
He's a troll.

Yoda's told him to stop doing that and he persists anyway.

I've just messaged Yods... bit weird tbh. His posts aren't spam, and he's posting stuff that's relevant but 7 posts within 3 seconds on the same thread is getting boring.